[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doggystyle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Redpill me on doggystyle.

Doggystyle used to be my favorite position before I met my current girlfriend.
>Easy to do
>Pleasurable
>Fun

I've done it with close to 10 women and never had a problem with it.

Now, in my current relationship (likely the girl I'm going to marry) I just can't figure it out.

>Penis pops out at odd times
>she says it's too deep
>get tired a lot
>can't get the right balance and fall over sometimes
>etc...

It's just become hard.

She's,
>5'3
>skinny

I'm,
>5'11
>7 1/2" erect

Every girl I fucked before her has been thicker/bigger butts but I doubt that's it.

I'm also 19 and run/work out a lot so it shouldn't be a stamina thing.
>>
>>16893543
fuck off Chad, get killed by a drunk driver
>>
>>16893543
>>16893543
nice story brah
>>
>>16893543
No, your assessment is correct. Too small. Have her kneel on a footstool or something. Like examine your leverage and realise you're doing the equivalent of deep squats.

Try on top from behind. See if that sorts out your depth problem while you're at it.
Also go to school for engineering. You'd have solved this already if you did.
>>
"7.5" erect. So showering in the boys locker room must have been incredibly awkward for you.
>>
File: Untitled.png (33 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
33 KB, 1152x648
>>16893569
>No, your assessment is correct. Too small. Have her kneel on a footstool or something.
As in number 1 or number 2?

>Also go to school for engineering. You'd have solved this already if you did.
Yeah, I'm an Agricultural major.
I literally never have to take a physics course or anything past basic chem desu.
>>
>>16893543
It may surprise you to hear but, just like penis sizes vary, vagina sizes also vary somewhat (and not necessarily proportionally to the rest of the body). Also some positions feel better with some partners than others, we're not all made exactly the same, this really shouldn't be a huge surprise at this point?
>>
>>16893586
>Also some positions feel better with some partners than others, we're not all made exactly the same, this really shouldn't be a huge surprise at this point?
Yeah but my major question is about how it's wearing me out; it's like I need a rail to grip on to stay properly balanced and going at a normal speed.

It's like I'm having to go too far forward with my hips each thrust.
>>
File: 1455225729368.jpg (26 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
1455225729368.jpg
26 KB, 360x450
>>16893575
>"7.5" erect. So showering in the boys locker room must have been incredibly awkward for you.
It's only a little bit bigger than average; my point was that I'm not small enough that size should be an issue with performance of the position.
>>
>>16893618
It was sarcasm and his point was that he didn't believe you
>insecure fuckwad
>>
>>16893584
Terrible schematics senpai I can't make head or tail of it.

Nah just whatever works senpai.
Try planting a foot or something.
You're most likely beefing it cause you're on your knees and trying to pull of a textbook choreograph thrust rather than lowering your center of mass.

Go literally screw around until you get it working.
>>
>>16893561

>chad
>5'11"

He fell for the manlet meme
>>
>>16893633
My point was that he got erect while staring at other dudes.
>>
>>16893714
That was the absolute worst way to deliver that joke, lol. I'm pretty sure nobody else drew that conclusion
>>
>>16893727
I got it but I'm not autistic.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.