[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /adv/. I have what I consider a toxic friend. He is always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Hello, /adv/.
I have what I consider a toxic friend. He is always complaining about the things I like. I love politics and he describes it as something futile. He likes alot science and can talk about it for hours, but when it comes to me, he pulls me under because the things I talk about isn't interesting. He is also a kind of depressive person, he says he wants to kill himself later and he doesn't want love in his life (he's never been with anyone). Also, he loves me, but criticizes me. I have tried to move away from him, but he doesn't stop to talk to me. Yeah, I can block him, but I don't want anything to happen to him. At the beginning of the friendship, I tried to help him but he's too pessimist. I don't know how to deal with him, he is the one who always makes me anger. I say mean things to him and that makes me feel bad, I don't want to do it but it's hard to control myself. We're from different countries and I am a woman, by the way.

Do you have suggestions of what should I do?
>>
>>16893238
You both sound like faggots. Let him pound your ass hole and then at climax you both can kill each other.
>>
>>16893238

Drop him as a friend.
>>
>>16893238
Get with me instead bbygirl
>>
Why went I here, lmao
>>
Really really no one?
>>
>>16893295
rite here princess ;)
>>
>>16893304
>>
>>16893295
Sent ;)
>>
File: 1456372309233.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1456372309233.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>16893317
I'll make you forgot all your problems bb yes very much
>>
File: 1456804016093.jpg (163 KB, 899x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456804016093.jpg
163 KB, 899x1200
>>16893336
yes hello i am the try i please many of the american woman
>>
>>16893295
see
>>16893244
if he's toxic just boot him out of your life. either tell him the truth, or just say you've grown apart and don't want to be friends anymore. then delete him from all your stuff, don't answer him if he calls/messages you, and boom you're done. enjoy your newfound freedom.
>>
>>16893238
Ditch him. That's the only real suggestion you can get.
>>
>>16893238
Sounds like he needs to hear what you told us. Have you tell him about that? Theres good in everyone, I know it. You listen to him, and treat him kindly, so he must treat you too.
You are very kind person to deal with him, even when he make you anger. It is your determination
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.