[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She thinks I was just in it for the sex.. or was i?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: ZJxlpgp.jpg (719 KB, 1028x9900) Image search: [Google]
ZJxlpgp.jpg
719 KB, 1028x9900
So.. Here's the story.

About 4 months ago, I was going to the grocery store with my dad. Then this girl from highschool who us really artsy and just incredible said hi to me. I always kinda had a crush on her. I knew she was in a play, so I facebook searched that play and came across her. Except it wasn't her, it was some doppelganger lookalike. I was thinking the entire time it was her, and she didn't even have a facebook. I soon that after some time. I tried adding her but she never replied. So, fast forward, It turns out I am more intrigued by this doppleganger girl more than ever. She just seems so similar to me. The way she smiles and doesn't show her teeth.. I really thought I should give her a shot. So I did. Note that this girl is a grade below mine and I'm leaving soon. So I found out she takes the same path as me and, being the beta I am, I just winged it. Introduced myself, told her I saw her around alot, and commented on her name. I then asked her out.

What a beta move. Now she thinks Im just in it for the sex. Even though I don't have the urge to have sex with her.

It's been a month since we last spoken and it's awkward because we have the same passing period, and we walk with eachother, outside, alone. I can't bring myself to say hi to her.

She said she has a boyfriend, and I know she doesn't. I don't want a list relationship, I just want a platonic relationship..

Or maybe it was just lust?? I don't Masturbate to her.. I think we are compatible too
>>
I posted here on 4chan about 3 times now, and I still haven't been satisfied. I think the story I just posted is truly what I feel about this whole thing
>>
Also, i've never been in a relationship.
>>
>>16893166
Id say move on. Seems hopeless & weird
>>
>>16893166
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>16894086
What he said. I know crushes suck but
Look dude she's not interested. The thought of being with you makes her physically ill. Just move on.
>>
>>16894086
Yeah alright. Thanks for the advice, I was just about to go add her on facebook but then you made me realize.. But yeah, my brother said to make sure I said hi to her every time I see her, (I don't think i told him about the details of it)

Man.. Moving on is gonna be difficult. Sometimes I just have these urges to just go and talk with her and then I feel completely helpless afterwards. Anyone else know that feeling?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.