[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yesterday I got to spend the day with my girlfriend. We are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127 KB, 1920x1080
Yesterday I got to spend the day with my girlfriend.

We are both 18 and seniors in highschool and total virgins.

Like she had her first kiss from me a few weeks ago.

well she brought her record player and we listened to cage the elephants and we started to make out for a while.

Well it got to this point where i suggested i give her a massage and i did. (great at massages) so i got some lavender lotion that my mom made and rubbed the gf's back with it and one thing lead to another.

Now shes leaning back against me as I have my hand in her pants rubbing her off.

I liked it and it was AWESOME. I had never had a girl react that intensely to me touching her before. She was humping my hand her legs were twitching and she was panting on top of me.

And after she left I was certain that i made her cum or something but apparently i HADN'T. She told me that she really liked it but every time i would get her close to climaxing i would switch moves and throw of the rhythm and she wouldn't finish.

I didn't tell her this but the reason I switched motions was because my wrist would cramp after a while from the same repetitive motion.

My advice is what do you guys do to please your ladies? And how do i prevent my wrist from cramping?

mhw its done pleasuring my gf
>>
File: 1456779165320.gif (864 KB, 160x270) Image search: [Google]
1456779165320.gif
864 KB, 160x270
>>16892844
>well she brought her record player and we listened to cage the elephants

Shit music taste wouldn't bang
>>
>>16892844
>not playing free jazz for your high school sweetheart

Permavirgin
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA this gets all the girls wet
>>
>>16892844

Dude are you retarded? When she says "right there" or " don't stop" that means DON'T CHANGE A FUCKING THING KEEP DOING THAT AND I'LL CUM.

It doesn't mean change motions, it doesn't mean slow down, it means stay at the same speed and motion slowly adding pressure and intensity until she cums.

When she cums, just lay your hand down on her vagina and hold it there. You should feel it convulse and get really wet.

You'll know she came when if you keep going, she stops you because it's too much stimulation. Girls are super sensitive after an orgasm.

Work on your game dude.
>>
>>16892844
Cramp is normal? My hands don't cramp but my arms, oh god.

I'll switch hands and start of sloe again (because there was that mini break) but I quickly get back up to the same speed.
Eventually that hand/arm dies too.

Other than that. Eat healthy, don't strain yourself on your phone, and hope for the best. And be prepared for the inevitable cramps to settle in.

Take it slow and talking about what feels good might be an idea though.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.