[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been six months since my ex broke up with me and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 449x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 449x438
It's been six months since my ex broke up with me and I still break down sometimes. It's like I don't want to get over her, wherever I am or whatever I'm doing I imagine doing it with her, like if I'm in my car I literally imagine her next to me. I just wish I could talk to her. What's wrong with me? Is this normal? Or have a completely lost my mind?
>>
Give it another 6 months.
>>
>>16892812
If you were together 3 years+ then not being 100% over it after 6 months is understandable, of course. However, constantly mulling it over is not healthy. You need to push through, start dating, get a new s/o, etc.

Do not contact her, and make a conscious effort to push her to the back of your mind. When people break up, it means it's not meant to be - regardless of circumstances. Both people could be amazing individually, but simply incompatible together in the long term. Push on and be happy with yourself - good luck
>>
>>16892812
If you really want to talk to her then find the means to do it. Don't lose yourself when you do this and go into an emotional panic. It's pretty normal to miss your ex like this though.
>>
>>16892812
you will get over it eventually once you get used to not having her around. took me about a year to get over my ex. for the first few months i woke up with her on my mind and i would think about her for a lot of the the day, eventually i started to think about her less and less as more shit was happening in my life.
>>
>>16892869
i think he should avoid doing this. it will be harder for him to get over her.
>>
>>16892849
I've tried seeing other people but I have a hard time liking girls as people in general, so finding someone who isn't painful to be around I can't see happening for a very long time, especially in my small city.
>>
>>16892869
>>16892870
I think my problem is I never truly got to tell her how much I love her.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.