[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I date for the drama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nsbssdDPds1uyvel4o1_400.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsbssdDPds1uyvel4o1_400.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
I figured out that I am actually the crazy and I date for drama, I pick emotionally unstable girls so that I can get pissed and get the high blood pressure. Is there way to end this?
>>
I do that to, but it has to do with the fact that.

1. It's much easier to get with crazy girls
2. Weird people are fun
3. Im a weirdo myself, so they can't judge me
4. Normal girls make me nervous and they are also really boring.
>>
>>16892783
You are absolutely right. However, every time I walk away from her place with a broken heart or something, I just want to fuck my shit up, not really physically but like eat a bunch of waffles although I am trying to lift properly.

I ask myself, whether it is worth it or if I should just become a normie.
>>
>>16892742
Dunno, you could getting yourself in such deep shit, that might just swear off drama? Something like homebreaking? It's a great way to make enemies and a near limitless supply of drama. The downside being you can't stop it unless you pretty much skip town/country.
>>
>>16892802
The fuck? I want my personal drama with a girl that I want to shag. I don't want to end up in jail.
>>
>>16892797
It's totally worth being who you are. You just have to find the right girl, and maybe work on your self confidence.

When you feel secure and content with yourself, you will also be secure and content in your relationships. Just remember that you can't change other people. Just changing yourself is hard enough.
>>
>>16892816
Does confidence help what I am attracted to though? It might help only with the 1 and 4 in >>16892783, which is pretty pointless.
>>
>>16892810
It's stuff that can come with the territory.
Hence "Don't stick your dick in crazy".

You could try finding an outlet, I guess. Something like soap operas or chinese cartoons.
>>
yeah i used to know a skinny dweeb like you

what you need is to get your ass beat by a real man and then he needs to absolutely plow some bitch right in front of you

youre a toxic person who takes his problems out on weak women and you need to be put in your place
>>
>>16892875
I don't take my problems out on weak women, I date them because they hurt me and I can indulge in my self destructive tendencies.
>>
>>16892881
then youre just a dumbass who needs to get his ass beat

stay away from the women
>>
>>16892890
Sort of like bullying made more shut in and eventually helped me get away from dip shits like you?
>>
>>16892895
youre posting about how you wanna single out the obviously damaged girls to perform some sort of hurtful behaviors

you think this shits cool? im sure im not the only one whos going to say this

stay the fuck away from the bitches
>>
>>16892910
You are absolutely right that I have a problem, that's why I came here. Getting beat up by some random dude is not going to help though.
>>
I have borderline personality disorder and I'm trying to get help
let me abuse you while my therapist thinks I'm normal please so everyone will leave me alone thanks <3
>>
>>16892914
maybe a black eye will go get the female version of you to come out of the wood works and you two can do your fucked up shit together

think about it. go punch yourself in the face a couple times and see if any chicks dig it
>>
>>16892923
Your assessment of the situation is spot on but then you come up with some retarded solution that I cannot even comprehend.
>>
>>16892840
I think the reason you get into drama is because you're not satisfied with the way they are and you want to change them. However, the main root those feelings is that you want to change yourself, and you see yourself in them.

When you accept yourself, you will also be able to accept these girls.
>>
You must have grown up in an unstable household. Bipolar/borderline mother? Not everyone needs drama, OP.
>>
>>16892933
>When you accept yourself, you will also be able to accept these girls.

I am extremely afraid of getting stuck in a loop where I always try to find what is wrong with me that I will never stop because life is not perfect

>>16892937
> Bipolar/borderline mother

Maybe, I have an MtF sister with aspergers though :D
>>
talk to more people and get that intensity from talking to lots of people rather than focusing on one.

Take up some thrill seeking hobbies. Watch more horror movies.

Congratulations for realizing you do this. Basically you need to find a way to get this emotional gratification in a non neurotic way without beating yourself up for having feeling like you want crazy intense shit. BDSM?
>>
>>16892742
Respect for becoming aware of this and facing up to it.

I remember when I was confronted with how I'd been acting for years with another girl. Suddenly all my past partners being to blame wasn't quite true and it was actually my fault quite a lot too.

I don't think the blame lies half way, but I do think it almost always involves both people to be at fault. Not just one person.
That's what I took away from it and always try to be aware of.
>>
>>16892783
>>16892742
Where do you even meet that kind of people? Every girl i met clubbing or in dating sites is boring as fuck
>>
You fucking psycho. I'm trying to break things off with a dramatic girl real now because I have grown so incredibly tired of her petty bullshit, and yet you mock me with this.

Fuck you, OP.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.