[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>qt coworker walks up to me and stands there for a bit >decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: kanye-life-of-pablo-art.jpg (115 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
kanye-life-of-pablo-art.jpg
115 KB, 600x600
>qt coworker walks up to me and stands there for a bit
>decide to make conversation and ask how her weekend was
>tells me about seeing a movie
>ask how it was
>tell her about how i might see 10 cloverfield lane this weekend
>she says she might need to check it out
>ask if she wants to go with me if she doesn't have anyone else to go with since i'm new to the state
>does a little laugh with flirty eyes
>asks about why i moved out of state anyway
>continue talking for a little bit after that
>doesn't give me any sort of answer

is this because i'm pretty new at this job and new to the state and she wants to get to know me more? or is just a polite rejection? the laugh and the look on her face made it seem like she's interested so i'm at a loss. i'm thinking about a follow-up on friday.
>>
>>16892348
>i'm thinking about a follow-up on friday.

/thread
>>
>>16892348
Girls often avoid being direct in saying what they don't want to say yet want to imply through other means. What you can take to heart from this is that if she really wanted to go she would have said so, everything else can be ignored. You can give it one more shot and simply mention that she didn't respond last time but I'm positive that she'll reject the offer.
>>
>>16892364
>but I'm positive that she'll reject the offer.

damn, i mean she's pretty shy. is it really that concrete of a rejection?
>>
>>16892373
No.

It's a clear sign that she's not all up in arms to go with you, which is very different from rejection. Keep in mind what I said before; if she really wanted to go she would've said. Perhaps she played it off because she wants to think on it and will get back to you later. Maybe she has other plans. Maybe she hates very fiber of your existence. Those possibilities considered all you know is that she wasn't THAT keen on going and I don't think you should try to read deeper into it than that.

Nothing prevents you from asking again in a fun manner, I would probably do so myself because I'd want the answer, but you shouldn't expect it to lead anywhere.
>>
>>16892418
true enough, even though i've only been working there for a week we have a pretty playful coworkership, despite her shyness. honestly it wasn't my intent to ask her to the movies in the first place, i just kind of want to get to know her better and the way our conversation played out it seemed natual enough to offer so maybe she just felt put on the spot unexpectedly. but like you said, its not worth reading into it
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.