[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a child, I had problems with compulsive behavior. I used to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1430434494586.jpg (46 KB, 324x322) Image search: [Google]
1430434494586.jpg
46 KB, 324x322
As a child, I had problems with compulsive behavior. I used to check certain things repeatedly and randomly shake my head, among other things. I had problems going to school, because I was afraid of the other kids. My grades were great, but I never had any friends. In sixth grade a guy from my class put a knife to my throat and threatened to kill me. I didn‘t go to school for half a year and my mom got me into therapy. At age 15 I tried to kill myself and subsequently spent two years in a mental ward. They told me I had autism shortly after. I barely finished school and now I‘m 20 years old, without any direction or purpose.

I‘ve felt this way for a long time and I don‘t know what to do anymore. I try to eat healthy, work out, try new things, but nothing helps. I‘m under constant distress. I blame myself for my lack of progress.

I have no idea what I‘m trying to achieve with this post, but I guess I just need someone to talk to. I try to do something and the second it challenges me in some way, I give up. All the advice I get boils down to thinking more positively, but I can‘t. I can‘t just change the way I think. My head feels like a convoluted mess and I don‘t know how to deal with it. I spend most of my day in bed because sleep is the only thing that makes it bearable. I wish I knew what caused all this, but I don‘t. I know I need help, but I can‘t even get out of bed and make an appointment.

I kinda wish I was back in the hospital. They told me what to do and I had people to talk to. I don‘t mean to come across as whiny, but this is just the way things are for me.

Thanks for your time, /adv/.
>>
hey, what do you wanna talk about then?
Dont have a solution for your problem, but i can certainly shitpost for a while.
So what's up?
What are the new things you're trying?
>>
>>16891938
Eh, I don't know.

I tried drawing again, but it's not as fun as it used to be.
>>
>>16891970
do you take drugs?
>>
>>16891980
I used to take antidepressants.

Never did recreational drugs.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.