[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help, my friend is a crazy person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Lightning.png (565 KB, 597x386) Image search: [Google]
Lightning.png
565 KB, 597x386
My best friend appears to have been hiding his either autism spectrum or schizoid personality from people, because of how harshly he was bullied for it in the past. If you're wondering why I'm calling him this shit, it's because he actually is 100% different from anyone else in how he acts, and sometimes he can be quite insensitive and annoying. For instance, if someone falls and busts their face on the pavement, he'll feel inclined to laugh. Another frustrating example is that he'll just read off Wikipedia pages in his head that he memorized to you and call it a conversation. He used to find a common ground like, "Perhaps you would enjoy this anime", but now he literally spends most of the time talking to people in his head because it's "more rewarding" to him.

I'm a little mad that my friend was a façade, although no longer fronting is probably the best thing for him, and I'm happy he's actually doing better. Pretending to be someone he wasn't resulted in a girl he loved leaving him in the past, and a lot of drug use. I should be happy for him, but when he sends me a text message like, "I feel like Ren,"--Ren from Ren and Stimpy, who sits in the chair reading while Stimpy proceeds to be a fucking idiot all around the house--"reading about this [mystical/gnostic bullshit that even Ozzy knew was nunts] around all these dummies at school." Another time he just sent me reworked Papa Roach lyrics like it was a freestyle or something.

All I know how to do in response to him is to be like, "Aight," and even sometimes to say, "Go away, unless you want to actually engage me in a conversation." He's even rude like, he'll stop to listen to a statement you've said, and then just proceed like he didn't fucking hear it. The past few things he said I was interested in present like internet troll posts, so I probably should have dismissed it, actually.

What even is this?
>>
>>16891287
I have a friend like this. I finally got him to stop though. It was really easy actually. a large, industrial strength garbage bag, zip ties, and a blunt object are what I used, but of course there are other methods.

first, purchase the items. should be done separately as to not bring suspicion.

second, invite your friend over. make sure to word it in a way he'd be willing to accept to.

then, when he arrives, hit him atop the head with the blunt object.

use the zip ties to bind his limbs together

tie him up in the bag

take out the trash and dump wherever you feel fit.

I dumped my friend over an overpass on the freeway, and sure as hell, he never acted the same way again. I think if you try this, you'll experience similar results.
>>
>>16891287

Bumping for interest

My girlfriend has very similar behavior and it's driving me nuts, also angry often. She says she loves me, but man, this is some random crazy don't know how to take it
>>
>>16891287
>Perhaps you would enjoy this anime

found the problem
run
run fast
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.