[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My bf cheated on me and I just want to figure out what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 308x163) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 308x163
I don't know if there's anyone here that can help me. I just want to know the truth and I know I can't get it from him, it has to be from her. I found her facebook page, google plus and all and all I gather is that she is perfect for him so I don't know if he is just using me? Till he knows he can be with her for good?
So I was wondering if anyone could help me gather more information. I know there are places on the net I could gather it from but I don't know how to get there because let's face it, I'm just a stupid useless girl. If anyone can help me please let me know...
>>
>>16891082
You won't get a clean answer short of snooping on their fb and phones.
It doesn't matter anymore. 4chins has never helped with this shit and most likely never will.
Just run off and don't look back.
No matter how shit a girlfriend you are, it's never okay to cheat. Breakup is the only right way to end a bad relationship.
>>
I'm not a bad girlfriend, I do everything for him, I stayed with him no matter how many times he cheated on me over the past years, I give him everything he wants, I cook and clean and do the laundry for him I pay all his bills I'm the only person who is always by his side no matter what I'm not a shitty girlfriend
>>
dont even bother, girl. You shouldnt care. Hes not good enough for you. Trust me. If my gf cheated on me ill just go away and wont even think about looking back. Be happy that he did it now and didnt waste more of your time.
>>
i gave up everything I ever had for him I don't have friends I don't have family I don't have money I don't even have clothes anymore all I ever do is take care of him and be good for him why is this happening
>>
>>16891103
cont. DONT TAKE THAT PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT BACK. EVEN IF U LOVE HIM. IF HE CHEATED HE DOESNT LOVE YOU. HE DOES NOT!!!!
>>
he has cheated on me since we started dating we've been together for two years now and we live together and we were planning on buying a house together and I'm just stupid aren't I I need help I just dwanna die
>>
>>16891120
huh girl. Im sorry to say that but ure stupid if u didnt leave him when he first cheated on you. You seem like a perfect girlfriend. I would totally date you and others would too. Kick him out of the house. Dont listen to ''sorry'' or ''ill change''. KICK HIM OUT
>>
File: 1455152882618.png (12 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455152882618.png
12 KB, 500x500
>>16891100
>>16891106
>>16891120
Why would you go through all this trouble for someone who clearly isn't worth it? You could be out searching for a real relationship or finding friends instead of wasting your time with someone that doesn't even have the decency to stay faithful to you or pay his own fucking bills.

You feel useless, but there's someone else out there who would absolutely love to be with you.
>>
>>16891100
>I'm not a bad girlfriend, I do everything for him, I stayed with him no matter how many times he cheated on me over the past years

This is your problem. If you let someone get away with cheating once they will try to do it again.

You're an amazing girl and you deserve a lot better. Why make yourself miserable over someone as scummy as him?
>>
>>16891082
Obvious bait..
>>
>>16891108
Like how I heard it from the domestic violence advocate, most people don't say anything until it's too late.
GTFO
While you can
>>
I give you permission to go nuts. Print out screencaps of every incriminating conversation and tape them all over the outside of your apartment door. Change the locks. Throw everything he owns out on the sidewalk/lawn.

Give yourself three/four days to plan this so it goes well and is satisfying to you. The lease is in your name right? If it isn't, get that done.

Don't scream and cry hysterically if you can help it, because the neighbors could complain and the police are allowed to arrest you for excessive noise. If you have a lot of older cops it's more likely.

Break up time has arrived. He is absolutely using you as a caretaker while he fucks around. Don't enable it if it makes you miserable like this.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.