[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bitches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Joplin2.gif (3 MB, 872x546) Image search: [Google]
Joplin2.gif
3 MB, 872x546
One of my friends has not talked to me and many other people. She literally drops people and doesn't talk to them ever again. I have this girl's address and I'm trying do decide if I should give her a piece of my mind or leave her bitchass alone. What do you think /adv?
>>
She's a bitch, what more do you want.

Just leave her be, you gain nothing from calling her out but an ego boost
>>
She might be a bitch but you sound like a fucking asshole.

Grow up. She owes you and your shitty friends nothing. Get some help before you permanently ruin your life.
>>
>>16891044
drops them how? does she tell people "I don't want to talk to you anymore, have a nice life"? or does she just go long periods without talking to anybody?

if it's the first, she's either a bitch or has mental issues. if you decide to give her a piece of your mind, it will have more impact if you're specific. tell her it's rude to just abruptly cut people out of her life for no reason. then at least there's a tiny chance she'll catch a clue and change. if you just call her a bitch, you accomplish nothing other than (maybe) getting someone back for hurting your feels.

if it's the second, try to be more forgiving. some people just don't associate with their friends much, or they'll have brief periods where they feel social and then need long periods of solitude. maybe just tell her you feel ignored and left out.

what are you hoping to accomplish by telling her off?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.