[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice on Exposing presidential campaing and Superpac manipulating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (119 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
119 KB, 640x1136
Not real sure where else to ask and be taken serious.

I have found concerted effort between individuals from a campaign and a superpac to steer and manipulate online discussion on a major website. It started with one account they i have now tied to multiple staffers from a presidential campaign. The activity extends to purchasing "aged" accounts and then posting/commenting either positive for their candidate or negative for others. It would appear to be a concerted effort between campaign staff, SUPER-PAC, and hired help. The activity is too specific and has connections to social media accounts off the major website.

I have screen shots and files documenting communication between the accounts and presidential staff. I have connected some to people irl.

What the hell should I do now and have it taken seriously?
>>
>>16890969
Nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>16890976
Thanks friend
>>
There's nothing illegal going on in that scenario. Maybe speak to your local newspaper/radio station as a starting point?
>>
>>16890988
But its not local and its on a pretty large scale. The website starts with an r and ends with a t...
>>
>>16890999
Try contacting some news websites or blogs who might take your evidence seriously?

It's Hillary isn't it? Sounds like something her campaign would do. I also guarantee most candidates' staff do much more shady shit than this.
>>
>>16891004
Yeah its hillarys campaign. Im more pissed that they are using a bunch of accounts that are aged and just soamming posts and comments trying to steer narrative and manipulate people. Ive found about 10 accounts so far. The always have initials followed by numbers. Some are actual accounts which i assumed are there mains. But they are pretty dumb about it because if you do a little digging you can find their real life info and communications about posting between them all on that website.

A bunch used to work for David brock as recently as december but now mysteriously are on hillarys campaign. And crazy enough their transition to the campaign staff mirrors the explosion of these accounts posting pro hillary stuff. Plus their ip address are for the hillary hq in new york and an office in DC.
>>
>>16890988
There is if campaign staff is actively working with a superpac in a concerted effort.
>>
>>16890969
New York Times
Huffington Post
Washington Post

They live for this stuff.
>>
File: 1456856801993.gif (871 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1456856801993.gif
871 KB, 245x230
>>be taken seriously

So you chose 4chan...
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.