[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boss thinks I am stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: stupidity.jpg (22 KB, 366x499) Image search: [Google]
stupidity.jpg
22 KB, 366x499
>Got part-time retail job
>Careless and wasn't bothered to remember things at first as this is my first job and I haven't gotten used to the working environment
>Now boss thinks I am stupid and gets pissed whenever I make a minor mistake
What should I do?
>>
Stop making mistakes.
>>
>>16890721
Dude you just do your job

Ask other people that know more than you before your boss.

Don't fuck around.

If he's still bitching let him just get your paycheck and apply at another place.

Some bosses are just dicks cause their life is apparently hard.
>>
>>16890762
As someone who occasionally had to deal with employee's that slack off and think they can skate.

Not much you can do.

You've probably cemented yourself as a shit tier employee.

If i'm your boss, I'm going to watch you for a while and start giving you less and less hours or else start keeping tabs 'til you fuck up too much and I just decide you're not worth it and fire you.

Too many people nowadays, especially young ones, feel like they can jerk off on Facebook and get paid instead of actually working.

If you want better luck at your next job, ask questions, work, and don't be an asshole who just sits around doing nothing because he thinks there's nothing to do. Be proactive.
>>
>>16890721
Reality check: You ARE stupid.

Not because you make some mistakes - everyone does that in a new job. But because you didn't take the responsibilities of a job seriously and didn't bother to learn things.

Apologize, admit that you were an idiot not to take the job seriously at the start, and shape up.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.