[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Work related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1456967741150.jpg (335 KB, 650x897) Image search: [Google]
1456967741150.jpg
335 KB, 650x897
Hi !
>be me
>student
>sometimes we have IT projects to do
>As far back as I can remember I always did the coding 100% by myself even if I was forced in a group
>didn't go to uni in a while
>learn we have 2 different projects to do
>this chinese weeaboo insist to work with me on both projets and message me on fb
>I say yes but I tell her I always do the coding myself
>she says she want to work and it's mean but I didn't get if it was for me or for her as she doesn't speak french very well
>I ask her what she meant by this
>she didn't get my ansew so I loose patience and tell her yes we can work together on both projets
Now I feel fucked I'd like her to give me the subjects but I don't want her anywhere my code as she's only beginning and doesn't know shit about what we do. She says she will make efforts but I'm in a difficult situation where I'd like to release some stress by securing good grades in CE and be cool if any failure happens.
Also I already have been grouped multiple times with her in Practicing Sessions so she got that I'm confortable with the languages and platforms we use and I saw that she was often lost and sometimes even suggested non-sense codes or command-lines.
I'd like to be nice and work with her but t.b.h. I fear I will lost a shitload of time by trying to make her do something Ok. Maybe I can ask her to do the makefile... Or simply letting empty function in my code for her to complete... What do you Anons think ? What would you do ?
>>
>>16890672
Regis?
>>
>>16890672
can you explain the joke to me please
>>
>>16890722
unix shell script hat has a 1 in 6 chance of wiping whole hard drive (otherwise prints "Lucky Boy")

i.e. geeky version of russian roulette
>>
>>16890943

sounds fun
>>
>>16890710
Absolutely not
>>
Update: I tried to sleep for 10 minutes before my CE exam but my alarms did not wake me so I missed an exams that represents 25% of the final result.
I feel so bad ><
>>
>>16891736
well, you got bigger shit to worry about now, kid
>>
>>16891762
Yup and now I got three weeks to get masterace grades
>>
>>16891736
This may be a stretch, but try to explain to the teacher what happened. Last year I missed an exam in one of my classes because I never went and didn't know when the exam was, and not only did my teacher let me retake it, but I actually got to do it as a take home exam, while everyone else was closed-book closed-notes. My professor didn't give a fuck.
>>
>>16891960
Thank you for the advice I'll try to ask him.
Right now I'm so depressed I don't even eat and I don't even work for tomorrow's exams.
My brother told me a few days ago: "Don't stress out too much, you're human sometimes you can fail and it's not that bad."
I'll give the best I can and see what happens next.
On the other side my new music shit got out and a lot of cool djs like Shiba San downloaded the EP. I have a fuckin huge show at the end of this exam week so I'm like inbetween exitation and deception haha

PS: Your ansew is why I like to ask 4chan for advice. Sometimes writing your problems helps and having some different inputs is really usefull. Thank you guys
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.