[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, about 4-5 months ago i met this girl. We kept things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1356673735253.jpg (92 KB, 480x386) Image search: [Google]
1356673735253.jpg
92 KB, 480x386
Hey /adv/, about 4-5 months ago i met this girl. We kept things casual and were just fucked buddies for a bit but ended up becoming really good friends and a few weeks ago she told me she loved me. After a few days I told her that i felt the same but we live in different cities so dating is hard. She has told me numerous times (and her best friend) that she would leave her current boyfriend for me. The issue is that she cheated on him and I'm pretty sure her last boyfriend so I'm unsure why I would be any different then them. I'm starting fall deep in love with this girl but I don't know how to deal with the relationship. she is one of my best friends and killing the relationship would hurt both of us dearly, but knowing she has a boyfriend and the fact that I live somewhat far away puts me off. I make an effort to see her every other weekend but school dependent.I feel i can't trust her to not cheat on me due to previous relationships between her and myself. Would the best course of action just be to end the relationship or to attempt to trust her?

Also I'm extremely emotional and I suffer from chronic depression since i was about 6 so if she broke my heart I'm scared I might commit to suicide but I'm sure i can power through the pain.

TL:DR Falling in love with a untrustworthy girl with a boyfriend and want to attempt the relationship but scared to try.
>>
File: 1456260012517.jpg (175 KB, 910x1302) Image search: [Google]
1456260012517.jpg
175 KB, 910x1302
bump
>>
>>16890356
Have a threesome with the BF and her.
Start a poly-amorous relationship.
Draw straws for who gets to be the sissy cuck.

But seriously, fuck you. You get the emotional turmoil you deserve for the facilitating of some chick being a cunt and widening the gender gap.
Would be ironic if her BF dumped her without remorse, and you were left with this cheating bitch you can't trust because of what you both did together.
I'm not helping you. Dickhead.
>>
>>16890356
Man, why the fuck would you even get into situation.
Best case scenario you fucked some dude's day up, and you guys date for 6 months and then she does this with some other dude.
Like, she's not learning anything in between you and him. This behavior is being facilitated (by you)
You fucked up. Break it off, cut her out, tell her to tell her BF and move on.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.