[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it that the only way to get a boyfriend is through online dating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1457289517511.jpg (392 KB, 1080x1108) Image search: [Google]
1457289517511.jpg
392 KB, 1080x1108
Is it that the only way to get a boyfriend is through online dating?
>>
>>16890124
No? Wtf?
>>
>>16890130
So it's still possible to get one in real life?

I guess I'm just ugly then.
>>
>>16890141
post them details bbygirl shiiiiiiiieeet lemme fuck that PUSSY UP know what im sayin???
>>
>>16890141
Okay, now you're just fishing for compliments.
>>
>>16890165
Lol how? I haven't posted a pic and I won't.
>>
>>16890124

well, yeah. no ones ever actually met someone in real life since 2011. dont forget to swipe right.
>>
I want to bite into that ass like an apple
>>
>>16890165
Yeah!! Her font is obviously better than ours, no need to show off, OP!
>>
>>16890190
>>16890242
You're both idiots.

You van fish for compliments with out needing people to see. Duh.

OP is throwing a pity party. Wants everyone to tell her she's probably a great person, and beautiful just the way she is.

This is common on /adv/. People come here and make topics "asking for advice" but only accept advice they already wanted to hear, or make the whole topic as a self esteem boost.

I mean, come on: she asked - on a planet of billions of people - if it's only possible to get a bf online.

Y'all are idiots. No one ever said she was showing off her body. Horrible comprehension.
>>
>>16890457
No I wanted and answer to a question and some advice.

You're the idiotic irrational one assuming things with no basis at all.
>>
>>16890124
Whats wrong with online dating?
>>
>>16890468
He's right cupcake. You damn well know the answer to your question.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.