[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
21 and fed up with family. Whats the best way to walk the fuck out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 111.gif (101 KB, 800x473) Image search: [Google]
111.gif
101 KB, 800x473
Without too many details, my mother is tearing her marriage apart, my sister isn't recognizing it or stopping her, I'm not stopping her, and I can't bring myself to accept her soon-to-be fourth husband.

Whats the best way for a 21 year old white guy to just get out into the world one night and get as far away as he possibly can?

I don't care what anybody thinks about this, but I need details and plans so it's not like I just walk out with the clothes on my back and freeze to death.

inb4 kill yourself, of course
>>
File: why.gif (348 KB, 175x260) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
348 KB, 175x260
bump desu
>>
File: imagination dont matter.gif (900 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
imagination dont matter.gif
900 KB, 300x300
help bump
>>
>>16889483

Do you have any money saved up? If you live in an area with cheap rent just get a full time job and move out and go from there
>>
File: 1379483767312.jpg (107 KB, 685x385) Image search: [Google]
1379483767312.jpg
107 KB, 685x385
>>16889483

>my mother is tearing her marriage apart

Thats not really any of your business.

>my sister isn't recognizing it or stopping her

Because its not really any of her business either.

>I don't care what anybody thinks about this

Then don't ask for advice.
>>
>>16889483
Bump
>>
>>16889526
I'm asking for help on how to get out, the "I don't care" part was for people who would try to convince me not to do it.
And the marriage thing is a mess anyways. It's having direct effect on our living situation, and has been for some time.

I won't try to stop her, but it already tore one of my sisters away from the family. I'm the next one to go.
>>
How much money do you got? Try to get at least 2k.

If you're in a hurry search on travelling survival kit, pack according to the instructions. You'll definitely going to need a knife, and try to pack in a towel.

Put all your important stuff in box and label it properly before moving out. Or things will go missing when you returned back a decade later.

Create a good credit history for landlords.

Craiglist for quick dirty job.
>>
>>16889526

He's asking for advice on just leaving, everything else was backstory.
>>
>>16889526
Dipshit he wants answers on how to move out on his own quickly not advice on what to think

Kill yourself

Do this OP >>16889524

Get the job first if you don't already have one. Then follow the typical spending model 50% for bills and other necessary expenditures 30% for whatever you want and save the remaining 20% If you can't live on your own and spend like this or pretty close to those numbers then you're gonna be in for a cruddy time

Count everything, bring a calculator to the grocery store, count servings too, buy a rack of spices, and then just get the most generic food you can imagine (chicken rice beans etc.) Eat to live, don't live to eat

You can go to a trade union and learn a useful trade to fall back on for money security. Basically just learn how to budget don't be a fucking idiot with money like spending a lot of credit.
>>
>>16889557

>everything else was backstory.

Not really. He's a 21 year old man who thinks that his mom having a shitty marriage somehow relates to anything in his life.

Your mom could be married to a pack of german shepherds, its not important, nor is it your business.

You're a grown man. Pack your shit, get a job, get some roommates, move out. Life is going to suck right now because you have no marketable skills.
>>
>>16889585
The state of Connecticut has some steep living expenses so I'll need some recommendations on another state to move to when I can get the funding together.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.