[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How sad is it in your opinion, to live with your grandmother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 0b5f991a6778ce06a502178db4a978e1.jpg (451 KB, 1300x1600) Image search: [Google]
0b5f991a6778ce06a502178db4a978e1.jpg
451 KB, 1300x1600
How sad is it in your opinion, to live with your grandmother while working a part-time job and working on your art? Like indefinitely. She's lonely af. I pay for my own food and shit.
>>
Not remotely sad. Symbiotic relationships are more than fine with family, so long as neither of you is taking advantage of the other.

Sounds like you're both pretty lucky.
>>
Dude, the economy sucks. Unless they are super sheltered/rich, they either understand what you are going through or have experienced it. And your not even doing it for want of a better option. Trust me, you are very doable.
>>
Sounds fine as long as the relationship is healthy.
>>
>>16889400
Sounds fine to me. I live with my brother and his wife, their two children and my mother. Three of us have jobs, and we help support each other. It works well if you get along. Living with family while they are still here is nice. I'm only here for my mother, who gets lonely after my dad passed away a whole back.
>>
I wish I lived with my grandmother. I haven't seen her in almost 10 years.
>>
Depends on your age, but like 25-50% of the population would think you're weird
>>
>>16889400
Does granny ever catch you beating it?
>>
Indefinitely? Pretty sad, I get the impression you have a naive belief that your art is going to make you a career. The art thing, combined with the part time job, is the biggest issue for me, I have no problem with you living with your grandmother if you're studying or whatever
>>
>>16889400
Respect your grandma god dammit! She probably has less than more time in this world left so the least you could do is to take care of her, love her and fuck the haters implying that family isn't important.
>>
>>16889400

do you want to live life the way you want to live life or do you want to live life that other people wont randomly think 'thats sad' when they hear about?

>BUT HOW WILL I EVER FIND A GF

decide whats more important. the possibility of an imaginary person you have never met, or what you want to do.

as for the indefinitely, use this time to have a back up plan for if the art doesnt pan out.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.