[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I sleep with this stripper?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 640x853
Should I sleep with this stripper?
>>
>>16888314
Yes
>>
>>16888314
That one? No.
>>
Disgusting
>>
>>16888318
Can you tell if it's a man? Her name is "Jersey" she works at a strip club called cheatas in Phoenix.
>>
No ass.
>>
>>16888330
I'm not black so that isn't an issue for me
>>
>>16888314
Heck yes you should. Not because she's particularly hot, but because, sex. She'll probably be a fun fuck, at least
>>
>>16888330
thjis
at least get someone decent
>>
>>16888325
She has a dick, those are some male hips
>>
>>16888336
She wants to go out "someplace nice" so if have to spend money to get laid is it still worth it?
>>
>>16888342
Dude, come on, a majority of girls would sleep with you after going somewhere nice, so why don't you atleast find someone better.
>>
>>16888334

It will be when you're thrusting into a brick wall.
>>
Sure she seems hot, just don't try and make her your gf
>>
>>16888375
Amal sex is gay even with girls
>>
>>16888340
So? It's still got a hole right? Hell it's still got two very usable holes.
>>
Up to you dog. Not my type (wouldn't select for a private dance) but I'd bang her. How common is it, strippers hooking up, assuming you met at the club right?
>>
Pic filtered as fuck, ugly tattoo on her back, if ur desperate go foe it. But i'd pass
>>
>>16888430
I agree, I'm fine with traps brah
>>
Not op but is it safe to fuck a stripper

At a strip club last time and apparently word is if you got the money they'll do what you want in a private room

Should I?
>>
>>16888430
A man has a hole to and a tranny has a pussy so by that logic it's straight to do gay things. Your retarded. Or a faggot. I decided.
>>
>>16888314
I wouldn't, but if your desperado sure
>>
>>16888500
>gay things
>sex things
Apples and oranges bro.
>>
>>16888547
Only fags use that logic.
>>
>>16888594
>2016
>calling people fags
lol
o
l
>>
>>16888491
You can't know if she has any diseases or not. All you do know is she probably has a much higher chance of having a disease because she practices risky sexual behavior regularly.

Wear a condom, but remember condoms only reduce your chances not elimate them, so don't be upset if things don't go well.
>>
>>16888314
Most strippers are pretty good at getting things from guys for the promise of sex. That is their job: size someone up for how gullible they are, and then exploit them for as much as possible. If she's asking for things like >>16888342 chances are pretty good you're going to be spending money for a meal and then she's going to bail on you.

That can be an incredibly dangerous game for a woman to play, but she may have you pegged as a chump.

It's also possible that she may put out if she thinks she can consistently use you to get what she wants.

If you don't mind being used like this, the money doesn't really mean anything to you, and you're just hard up for sex or are curious about the experience, sure, I guess. Regardless of what happens, don't ever think that she's your girlfriend.

>>16888491
A lot of strip clubs are essentially brothels worked by really stupid whores. Any whore that is willing to touch your dick without a condom is someone who almost guaranteed is going to have STD's.
>>
>>16888675
Guy who frequents strip clubs here. This anon is mostly correct. Despite how shrewd of businesswomen they think they are, they are incredibly easy to manipulate into doing what you want. If you can convince her to fuck you I'd say go for it. Chances are they're diseased but meh, you do you, friend. I never want to fuck a stripper now get a bj because I don't want to get an std. The farthest I let them go is a handjob.

Best of luck, OP, and happy fucking.
>>
>>16888325
>Can you tell if it's a man?
She's got straight, narrow hips, no ass, broad shoulders, big hands and thick fingers.
>>
>>16888876
And a tight asshole and/or wet mouth.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.