[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/, So i'd "befriended" this girl on a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Hi /adv/,

So i'd "befriended" this girl on a chatting app, we would talk for hours on end(sometimes she'd go to work on like one hour of sleep) and it was all passionate and great though it was only for a few weeks. She sent me her pics, recorder herself singing for me, and we did have like um phone/video "sex" once. But then I had to leave for my already planned vacation for a month, and though i tried to keep in touch i was mostly only able to communicate with her a few times in the first 2 weeks.

I came back I sent her a message asking how'd she been and got no response. I ddint know what to do and i havent messaged her in 2 weeks but I kinda miss her now...She'd invited me to go visit her for a few weeks...

How can i get in touch with her again? Idk if she just deleted the app or something like that. Last message i had from her was her saying she was dreaming of me kind of thing. I never added her on FB but i know her name and I did find her profile, would it be too stalker-ish to add her?

pic unrelated
>>
>>16887975
buump
>>
>>16887975
tl;dr
Girl won't respond on messaging app, should i add her on FB or is it too stalkerish? How do i get in contact with her again.
>>
>>16888235
Just add her on FB. She's already not talking to you. What would you lose by doing it?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.