[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shaving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
So what is the good length to shave your body hair?

>Arms? How low do you shave? Like up to the elbow or a little higher then that?

>Same with Legs Chest and Back

Where do you shave your body hair up to if your covered in it?
>>
>>16887580
Assuming you're male, why the fuck do you want to be hairless?
>>
>>16887592
No im not going hairless I know that I need to shave my shoulders and back but I just wanted to see how far down i should shave on my arms and how far up on my legs. Like when I say shave I don't mean totally. More like a trim down I am hairy. Like for example I have hair that goes from my arm to the back of my hand is that too much? Should I get rid of the hair on the back of my hand?
>>
>>16887597
Okay, unless your body hair is getting tangled, there is no need to trim. You're a man. Men are supposed to be hairy.
>>
>>16887606
This is my leg right now
>>
>>16887633
Damn son. I'm glad I have less body hair, means my hair is more likely to stay on my head where it belongs.
>>
>>16887633
This is my Arm
>>
File: IMG_20160307_140343.jpg (117 KB, 933x933) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160307_140343.jpg
117 KB, 933x933
>>16887633
>>16887642

That isn't bad at all. I'm a femanon and most girls won't care.
>>
>>16887653
Huh you think so? I know I gotta shave my shoulders and back hair but they aren't as thick as my legs and arms so I guess its fine for now
>>
>>16887659
Yeah back hair is most definitely a turn-off but the rest is normal.
>>
>>16887653
lets see them titties
>>
Based on the pics you posted it would look weird as fuck if you shaved just your shoulders and back. Just leave it man.
>>
>>16887672
(.)(.)
>>
>>16887672
Keep swingin there slugger
>>
>>16887694
its a meme you dip
>>
>>16887710
>it's a meme
>>
>>16887710
Cool story faggot
>>
>>16887677
The back and shoulder even my chest isn't as thick as the arms and legs its a tad bit patchy but I think I will need to shave the shoulders or at least trim it down.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.