[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way on this earth that a white boy with dreadlocks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: images-2.jpg (9 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
9 KB, 194x259
Is there any way on this earth that a white boy with dreadlocks could be anything but a piece of shit?
>>
>>16887169
No. There is absolutely no way.
>>
>>16887169
No. Pic related looks like filth incarnate.
>>
>>16887169
My dealer has dreads. He's a cool guy dont hate
>>
Not all white boys with dreads are drug dealers or dirty.
>>
>>16887413
No, but the stereotype is so pervasive (and, let's not kid ourselves, so close to valid) that you're going to have to actively demonstrate your defiance of the stereotype in some other way. How you do this is up to you, provided that it makes a compelling argument, but OP's pic... doesn't.
>>
>>16887431
How is the guy in op's pic a piece of shit?
>>
>>16887286

Yeh but he's your dealer, and be honest man, if he stopped selling, you'd never see him on purpose again
>>
>>16887436

Just look at him

He's put his devotion to a subculture ahead of any practical consideration for his life. He gets a pass if he's a SUCCESSFUL musician, but if he's just part of the "scene," he's a piece of shit
>>
ive known 3 men with dreadlocks in my life.
one was a manipulative arsehole, another was attention whore arsehole and the other was a big load mouth faggot arsehole who had no idea when to shut his mouth

yeah there more or less all pieces of shit
>>
File: vlcsnap-2012-07-08-16h36m01s126.png (404 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2012-07-08-16h36m01s126.png
404 KB, 720x540
>>16887438
>tfw you're best friends with your dealer and he doesn't even smoke
>>
>>16887444
>college kids dress up and do stupid shit. News at 11.

What are you expecting people to change their whole identity around a job they want in the future?
>>
>>16887454

I generally lose respect for anyone who "changes their identity" past the age of 21 or so. It suggests a very superficial personality. There are exceptions of course, I'm not going all-or-nothing here. Just speaking on general trends in observation
>>
>>16887463
That's pretty stupid. Most people below the age of 21 don't really have an identity.
>>
>>16887468

That's why it's still acceptable to dress up like an idiot when you start listening to a new genre of music. I think by the time you've finished school and reached adulthood, you should be secure enough in who you are to just go out into the world without a 24/7 Halloween costume.

I eet a guy like OP's pic, and I'm not saying I'm gonna treat him like shit or assume he's a "bad person," but it just tics off some part of my brain that says "this guy's not 100%, proceed with caution"
>>
>>16887169
A DJ.
>>
>>16888146

I'm reasonably sure that every DJ is a piece of shit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.