[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll be blunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1453046884895.jpg (110 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1453046884895.jpg
110 KB, 720x960
I'm 34 and got my neighbor's 16 year old daughter pregnant.

He's the pastor at the church we go to.

I'm married and have 3 kids.

Is there anything, anything I can do at all, to walk away from this alright?
>>
>>16885831
have her get an abortion asap like thats all you can do brah, oh and pay her off not to tell everyone and send your ass up the river for 5-10
>>
>>16885831
baahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

nice b8m88/8
>>
>>16885831
Aside from the obvious b8, OP. Humor me, how the fucking fuck would that even go about happening? hahahahahahahahahah
>>
>>16885831
>34 year old who likes browsing 4chan somehow impregnates a 16 year old
You should have changed "got her pregnant" to "raped her" and this b8 would be more believable.
>>
File: bait2.jpg (82 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait2.jpg
82 KB, 625x626
At least try to make it seem genuine next time.
>>
>>16885884
She was VERY flirty with me for a long time. I had asked her out for ice cream, and after I knew the wife and kids weren't home so I asked if she wanted to come over and we had sex. After this she had been coming over at least once a week.
>>
>>16885908
let's see a picture, boyo, you can blur out the face
>>
There's no way out now. Before you know it, you will have a very intimate one-on-one date scheduled with Bubba.
>>
>>16885908
how in the fuck

anyway the ball's in her court man, it's not like you can force her to get an abortion.

also you're way older than she is so you can't really try to pin it on her. she's not the adult without crazy hormones, you are.
>>
>>16885908
And yet you lacked the sense to wear a condom. You made your bed, now its going to have a man waiting for you.
>>
File: fucked.jpg (4 KB, 206x120) Image search: [Google]
fucked.jpg
4 KB, 206x120
>>16885831
you are fucked so hard
>>
There is a special place for people like you and it is without Windows.
>>
What is the age of consent in your state?
>>
>>16886196
If there's grass on the field play ball
>>
>>16885831
Immaculate conception.

I believe this story has worked before when some other young thing got knocked up on the sly and some beta took her off to have it where nobody would notice, but the inn was booked out and then this whole thing kinds got outta hand when they made up this incredible story.

Try it out on her dad. If he believes it happened once, then why not again.
>>
Tough it up you pussy.
You got yourself in this mess and now paying the consequences.
You can run, but you can't hide.
I hope you rot.
>>
Woah snapped bra, ummm but in all seriousness what's the age of consent where you are at?

Divorce is fuckin gut wretching but getting your ass pounded in slam is worse.

You could try the think of your future line and see if she's keen on getting an abortion and throw her some hush money but would suggest moving after that as another poster has suggested.

You could fess up and take the heat, plus for manning up but fuck could be shitty ride.

Or you could just bail but thats real weak bro.

Best advice maybe ring lifeline or see a counselor and see if they can offer anything

All things must pass
>>
>>16886214
>>16886193
>>16885922
/adv is full of jokers, I swear if we could combine all the funny posts and compile it into a book we could have a chart topping, best selling comedy book, lol
>>
>>16885831
Abortion asap and pray she doesn't ever squeal or your life is over.
>>
>>16885831
Oh man this is so great. You are so fucked.
>>
>>16885831
Maaan

You could have got a vasectomy. You could have bought a condom. You could have just fucking pulled out. But instead you just fucking came inside her like you didn't know it was possible for her to get pregnant that way

>Is there anything, anything I can do at all, to walk away from this alright?
Is 16 the age of consent in your state? If so tell the 16 year old that you love her. She's probably naive enough to fall for it.

Your wife won't forgive you so I just hope she has a high enough income that she won't kill you with alimony and child support.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.