[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice please! I'm 20 and girlfriend is 19, she has slept
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1441404563877.jpg (9 KB, 289x166) Image search: [Google]
1441404563877.jpg
9 KB, 289x166
Advice please!

I'm 20 and girlfriend is 19, she has slept with around 20+ guys.

Is it normal for me to feel easily replaceable? I feel inadequate as a partner due to my being a virgin until now.

Thank you!
>>
>>16884304
She might be a little fucked in the head, OP. It's perfectly rational to feel replaceable. Get to the root of the issue though. She's using sex to cover for something else.
>>
Kek way to pick a good one
>>
>>16884304
You fell for a whore dude. Drop that bitch cuz she just uses her snatch for snacks
>>
>girlfriend is 19, she has slept with around 20+ guys

Damn! Where did you find her, backpage?
>>
Nah dude its healthy and normal. Are you a virgin? Do you have a small dick? Jeez, why are you so insecure??
>>
>>16884304
Yes. Sorry you feel that way.

Working through your feelings and learning from your own experience will be infinitely more valuable than taking any advice from 4chan including this and especially dont listen to all the fucks calling her a whore. they dont know her, you do.
>>
>>16884699
20 bodycount whore detected

You've been passed around more than a 12 year old in Jared's garage
>>
>>16884699

Middle aged anon. This guy is right.

OP, realize /adv/ is a beta robot echo-chamber, filled with insecure men who wish they had good relationships throughout their teen years and adult life like all the normal people they watch from afar.

20 is more than some, but really isn't that much--if a girl were to start having sex at 15, then had a boyfriend every two three months since then, that equals 20. This is a normal scenario for a normal, socially capable person. Being a. Irvin is a normal scenario as well.

Stop being self conscious. She's with you for a reason. Sex, in a relationship, is important--but as the be all and end all to deciding who your partner is--it's overrated. It doesn't matter you're a virgin. She likes you. Nice job.
>>
File: haran.jpg (58 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
haran.jpg
58 KB, 531x471
>>16884746
>slut logic

Not even once
>>
It's normal because you clearly are replaceable.
>>
>>16884304
If she's 19 and has slept with over 20 guys, I'd proceed with caution. It shows one of two things; lack of self control or unnatural sexual promiscuity. I'd recommend finding out which one it is and proceed as necessary.
>>
>>16884746
>a boyfriend every two three months since then, that equals 20. This is a normal scenario for a normal, socially capable person
lol no, she has enough daddy issues to keep a psych ward happy

op go fuck and date her if you want, but dont get emotionally invested. treat her for what it is, a person to wet your dick with and have some fun
>>
OP you'll never understand what I mean when I say you'll regret this, get out while you still can UNTIL you go through with this, but Holy Christ, don't do it. You ARE easily replaceable. You're not going to straighten her out. She's gone until SHE decides to calm the fuck down. You won't be the one to do it for her. Only chance you have is that you're around when she DOES decide to settle down. I'm telling you, you're walking into something you'll wish you never had. Take your time with her and BE READY for anything fucked to happen to you. This isn't going to turn out to be a successful long relationship. Only a time of fun. If you have that attitude, she won't leave you broken. Good luck.

A lot of advice here is stupid and fucked, but a good deal of it is really helpful, but you must exercise extremely cautious judgement. I tell you that first hand and my advice to you just now is also first hand.
>>
>mfw reading this thread i realized that /adv/ was takeng over by tumblr.

feelsbadman.webm
>>
>>16884304
Shes a whore. Do you want a whore. Can you deal with someone who was a whore.
>>
File: 56bfd8d7-38e4-b71c-1657265.png (197 KB, 427x467) Image search: [Google]
56bfd8d7-38e4-b71c-1657265.png
197 KB, 427x467
>>16884792
Not yet
>>
>>16884746
>if a girl were to start having sex at 15
this is why I'm not having children
>>
>>16884304
Your girlfriend is a degenerate, get rid of her and try again.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.