[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do normal people do during spring break? My current plans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1455426040646.jpg (510 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1455426040646.jpg
510 KB, 750x750
What do normal people do during spring break? My current plans are just to play Bloodborne which I'm fine with.

tl;dr Things to do on spring break in the middle of nowhere
>>
I guess you could try being social. .. or not it seems like you dont mind being a basement dwelling neckbeard.
Personally i would be going off somewhere with my friends and experiencing life... but then again i have friends ....
>>
>>16880912
You also rape the English language with your improper use of ellipsis

Meaningless, low-energy post
>>
File: 1452966044464.jpg (1 MB, 3780x1713) Image search: [Google]
1452966044464.jpg
1 MB, 3780x1713
normies go to coastal cities to get drunk and smoke weed because their lives are meaningless. if you're having fun playing vidya then have fun. it's your time, anon

pic related is cool Bloodborne art
>>
>>16880945
>get drunk and smoke

Sounds about right; I think I'll stick to being comfy and playing Bloodborne. Nice art, I'm really enjoying the game more than Dark Souls 1/2
>>
>>16880945
Hey thanks man I really appreciate you giving the source on your pic. To many people don't put sources. Have a good weekend.
>>
>>16880945
playing video games is probably more meaning less. at least normie are developing social skills. I'm not a normie btw.
>>
>>16880963
how old are you? i dont think anyone over the age of 18 would want to spend their entire break playing video games.
>>
>>16881115
>destroying your body at a party is social skills

yeah you are a nomie

I can talk to people fine, I just don't care to
>>
>>16881121
Yawn the normies arrived
>>
>>16881123
Yo redditor claire, what smells like updog?
>>
>>16881123
you dont destroy your body if you dont do it all the time. its about balance. you can play video games and go out with friends. you dont have to bound yourself to one. How can you even claim a persons life is meaningless when their time predominately persists of playing video games? video games are fun but one of the most pointless hobbies.
>>
>>16881137
playing video games is extremely normal. its a pleb hobby. a real none normie hobby would be studying and improving yourself. not video games
>>
>>16881148
>balance argument

Yeah this bullet to the leg is fine in moderation!

Tis only a flesh wound!
>>
>>16881115
Improving social skills by hanging out around other loser potheads doesn't really have a great effect on your career

I have very little casual social skills and earn plenty of money. Hanging out with people is basically a waste of time in this day and age.
>>
>>16881155
literally the worst reply i have had today. well done. not even going to waste my time presenting an argument to you.
>>
>>16881162
Good because I don't care faggot
>>
>>16881159
depends on who you choose to spend your time with. you are just generalising people. why not spend your time working out, reading, playing video games and going out with friends? how can you criticise people for smoking weed and drinking when your hobbies offer virtually no improvement. Your fear most likely comes from anxiety. you probably want to do normie shit but you are too afraid.
>>
>>16881173
Dude, did you say, whats up dog? To yourself?? I tried pretty hard on that one.
>>
>>16881185
I don't have any friends, I've never really understood the enjoyment of being around people unless they're attractive enough that I want to stick my dick in them.
>>
>>16881288
Great story, now fuck off
>>
>>16881155
>being this autistic

Spend your break studying. You need it.
>>
>>16880904

We can talk on gmail, how about that Pegasus?
>>
>>16881301
No I don't

>>16881302
Making some food, going to watch anime after
>>
>>16881312

What anime senpai chan?
>>
>>16881315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocQ6PDiP014
>>
>>16881319

Showing your shit taste mate....
>>
File: berserk.jpg (189 KB, 1514x1100) Image search: [Google]
berserk.jpg
189 KB, 1514x1100
>>16881326
You too
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.