[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brother and Dad touch their dicks when they talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: _20160306_002354.jpg (32 KB, 504x350) Image search: [Google]
_20160306_002354.jpg
32 KB, 504x350
Pic look close to that, how my brother and my dad touch themselves. Like always on a couch or sitting around.

Do you do that too?

I couldn't find anything about that. Was looking for body language or maybe their dick is itching.
>>
>>16880661
I often cup my balls. Its more of a habit I do to make sure they are twisted. Testicular torsion is a thing and balls ache sometimes. Gotta make sure everything is okay down there.
You only have a few hours after the torsion sets in before you lose a ball.
>>
they're worried somebody is going to steal it.
>>
have you tried asking them
>>
I don't do it in front of people but I usually wake up with my hand on my junk.
>>
Try touching theirs and see if you can feel anything
>>
do they just do it while looking at you.
>>
>>16880661

Lol Emilia?
>>
>>16880694
D...David
>>
>>16880681
What should I ask?

"Dad? Why is your hand in your pants?"
"Brother. Is something wrong down there? Why are you squeezing your dick all the time? "
>>
>>16880698

How's life in the guest house?
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (17 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
17 KB, 480x270
>>16880689
Yes
>>
>>16880703
Have you ever thought that maybe it makes them feel better?
>>
>>16880707
to masturbate in public?
>>
>>16880706
Why wouldnt they?
>>
Have to say, that my dad does this since Always and I only know him like that. My brother is doing this for maybe two years
>>
Emilia Andersson?
>>
>>16880710
If it looks like OP's pic they are grabbing their balls. Its not sexually stimulating. Really grabbing your dick isnt sexually stimulating either unless you are already aroused.
>>
>>16880712
Do you pick your nose or scratch your ears for minutes and look them in the eyes?
>>
its something some people do at home. not completely abnormal but not common. few friends do this not really sure why, probably to let their crotch breathe.
>>
>>16880703
i was thinking something like "dude wtf, you know i'm here right?" or maybe "ughh why do u always do that?". stuff like that, manipulate them into answering your questions lol. u will come off as a whiny ass, but an educated whiny ass in the end
>>
>>16880718
The only thing disgusting about those is the products that come out of your nose and ear. That is not analogous.
Do you not touch yourself ever anywhere when around others? Because that is what you are implying is bad.
>>
OP is ignoring actual post that answer the question. This is pretty much just a bait thread.
>>
>>16880725
Theres a lot of reasons why. But they are pretty much stem from your balls feeling uncomfortable in some way.
>>
Find someone else.
>>
>>16880733
There's a difference between that. Touching dirty parts of your body is not okay.
Ears, nose, mouth, belly button, arm pit, the everything downwards waist.
Not sure who's not normal
>>
>>16880737
Where's the answer you stupid fuck???
>>
>>16880762

Look at the anecdotal shit, you numb cunt.
>>
>>16880757
>dirty
theres nothing dirty there. They arent playing with their pee hole
>>
>>16880762
lets see all the post addressing you question you've ignored.
>>16880672
>>16880682
>>16880707
>>16880716
>>16880725
>>16880748
More than I thought. Whats the point of this thread?
>>
I've done that exactly once in front of other people, last week. It immediately hit me how gross and inappropriate I was.
>>
>>16880795
Its not gross but definitely inappropriate if you are around people you arent that comfortable around. Like a girl just grabbing her tits.
>>
>>16880801
Personally I think it IS gross. You shouldn't be fondling your genitals around other people, even if you know them.
>>
>>16880818
What makes them different than say fondling your shoulder.
>>
Men don't complain women are always holding their brains in their hands. Now f f.
>>
>>16880861
What do you mean?
>>
>>16880661
They're probably just adjusting themselves. My balls sometimes stick to the inside of my thighs, and it's really uncomfortable. It takes some work to get comfortable again...and I try to be discrete.
>>
>>16880661
They touch their dicks together?
>>
>>16880777
I ignored the posts, because they don't like they're adjusting their balls when they do that
>>
Some guys never grow out of the genital fixation phase that little boys have when they first figure out what their penis is.
>>
>>16880661
It's not abnormal for guys to adjust their junk. They're probably comfortable enough around each other not to be weirded out by it.

>>16881961
Same here. I try to do adjustments through my pocket in public or in front of other people, or spread my legs apart to get them unstuck.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.