[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've had crushes on guys before but it's always been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
I've had crushes on guys before but it's always been friends or acquaintances, not the guys I go on dates with.

I got tired of being alone and started online dating, but I've never been able to develop feelings for any of these guys. How do you artificially create a crush?
>>
>>16878710
are you a huge slut? if you gave it away too many times you might have lost the ability to develop real relationships
>>
>>16878712
No I have sex maybe a few times a year, and I still have the ability to develop crushes/feelings for guys, just not the ones I date
>>
>>16878714
so why arent you dating the guys you have crushes on instead of randos online?

if they're in a relationship you might just be the kind of girl who can only want something you cant have
>>
>>16878712
I really hope OP is a huge slut and get lots of dick, because that shit is dope.
>>
>>16878718
>so why arent you dating the guys you have crushes on instead of randos online?

Because so far they've never liked me back, I wish they did though.

Early on in the crush I'm usually really hopeful that there's a chance they might like me back, but they never do
>>
>>16878727
so the problem is you cant land the kind of guy you actually like, work on improving yourself and getting in better shape
>>
>>16878730
Apart from surgery there isn't really anything more I can do for my physical appearance

How do I develop feelings for these guys I go on dates with?
>>
>>16878734
you pretty much cant

and not a lot is going to help you be attracted to online dating guys, especially after you've been with a few, start getting tired of the cycle and cynical

maybe work on your personality game a bit more to be attractive to men, hobbies, cooking, cute shit, videogames, acting more feminine
>>
Why don't the people you have crushes on like you back?
>>
>>16878736
>cooking
>cute shit
>videogames

Ew. Thankfully the guys I like aren't into videogames or nerd junk

>>16878737
Just not good enough for them I suppose.
>>
>>16878742
yeah I dont know what kind of hellhole you live in that videogames are still nerd shit to you, where I live every single guy plays some amount of games
>>
>>16878742
Why don't you become good enough?
What do you think, what are you lacking of?
>>
>>16878747
a pretty face

an extroverted personality/wit?

I try to be extroverted and witty but it's just not in me

I guess I could save up for surgery but my friends all say you can always tell when a girl's got facial surgery
>>
>>16878753
What's wrong with your face?
Introverts can be cute, that's not a problem if you're a girl. Being fake is much worse than being shy and reserved.
>>
>>16878788
Long jaw, big nose.
>>
Are you me? Guys think I'm pretty, smart and cool, but none of the guys I like doesn't seem to like me back or show me that they're interested. All the guys I meet online are uninteresting, and I'm not vapid or shallow at all.
>>
>>16878825

>being this delusional

You're posting on 4chan lmao
>>
>>16878796
Date jews.
>>
>>16878825
You're about as interesting as them. If you want to be loved back by the people you find interesting be as interesting as they are.
>>
>>16878843
most people who post here have inflated self image, the old "rate yourself" threads on r9k taught me that
>>
Maybe you like the guys you know in real life because you know them better and longer. While first dates can really go well maybe give it another date or two to see for sure. I'm not saying lead anyone on, maybe even tell them it takes you awhile to know someone. Online dating is tough, I'm trying other methods right now. Do you feel the same with guys you meet in person such as a friend of a friend.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.