[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm in deep shit I went to a house party with a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_edited.jpg (127 KB, 395x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_edited.jpg
127 KB, 395x720
So I'm in deep shit

I went to a house party with a few friends about a month ago and we had music on and were drinking and smoking, we were all close friends from college days. We were all pretty buzzed and started playing strip poker, long story short I'm terrible at poker and lost and they had me lie on the table for five minutes as punishment. I don't remember nearly anything bc I was too fucked but some guys had to have their phones out

Problem is I didn't mean for any of that to happen and I'm 26 and married. Yesterday my husband sent me this picture he received, censored for obvious reasons. Someone went out of their fucking way to ruin my marriage

I haven't even gone out or talked to any of those people again since that night but he's furious. What do I do now?
>>
>>16872503
>lowqualitybait.jpg
>>
suck his dick every night for a year
>>
>>16872503

>Someone went out of their fucking way to ruin my marriage

Yes, that person was you...
>>
>>16872503
2/10
too obvious
>>
File: lGiX9Fr.png (17 KB, 626x624) Image search: [Google]
lGiX9Fr.png
17 KB, 626x624
>>16872503

before somebody bite this shitty bait let me say that op pic is of some brazilians who paid an prostitute to lay in table while they played poker, there's nothing to do with op's bait, try harder next time dumbass.

>Source: i'm brazilian
>>
this thread is no about discussing how pathetic someones life has to be to make up all these bullshit bait threads
>>
>>16872503

>mfw I've been drunk and high off my ass more times then I can count but still have enough common sense to not do something like this when I'm obliterated.

Maybe I have superhuman powers , or maybe you're just acting out your fantasies that you actually have deep down.
>>
Is she blowing that guy?
>>
>>16872503
You played strip poker married. What a little kid.
>>
You're a piece of fucking shit.
You'll deserve everything that comes to you, you fucking sket.
Whores like you are the reason fewer people are getting married. You're fucking scum.
>>
>>16872528
Too fucking right.
Burn in hell, OP
Succubine harlot.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 637x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 637x358
>>16872528
This.

But nice ass tho, OP.
>>
>>16872503
Quit hanging out with "friends from college days" that ask you to get naked when you're married.

Don't be a dumb slut.

Attend parties with your husband if you can't handle your drinking.

Expect that people will "[go] out of their way to ruin [your] marriage" even though you did that yourself by breaking what was obviously a clear boundary set by your husband. It was probably one of his bros that wanted to warn him he has a slut of a wife, no offense.
>>
Dudes. This is bait.

SOMEBODY EVEN RECOGNIZED THAT PICTURE FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Stop replying.
>>
>>16874714
How new are you?

Don't bother lying, as it is insanely obvious.
>>
File: 1343021299569.jpg (9 KB, 136x300) Image search: [Google]
1343021299569.jpg
9 KB, 136x300
relevant image for all the wrong reasons
>>
>>16872503
Admit and apologise to your husband. You're 26, so act like a damn adult and take responsibility for what you did and don't blame it on some guy who took a photo of you. That person is not responsible for ruining your marriage, you are.
>>
>>16872528
this
>>
>>16872503

You know, you could have just walked away, right?

This is 110% your fault and you must deal with the consequences.
>>
>>16874449
Whoa! OP caught a marlin!!!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.