[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /adv/, I am 23 and got married 4 months ago. My wife is really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: mask14.jpg (34 KB, 584x315) Image search: [Google]
mask14.jpg
34 KB, 584x315
hey /adv/, I am 23 and got married 4 months ago. My wife is really hairy and she has a huge wide back. I find her really hot since she's 5ft 9 and shes got long thick legs and a thick upperbody. However, I've been thinking if this could be a hormonal problem that could lead to infertility? shes 180lbs. She's kinda chubby but she used to be thin when she was in high school...
>>
>>16867000

bait?
Talk to doc if concerned
Should not have married if this mattered
You probably shouldn't reproduce based on what you've said
>>
>>16867005
not bait. It really doesn't matter since adoption or surrogate is always an option.

I dont see why I shouldn't reproduce? lol.
>>
You have a few options.
Get her to see a Dr.
Pay for her to get laser hair removal.
>>
>>16867000
how big is her dick?
>>
>>16868186
/thread
>>
>>16867000

>5'7 and 180 pounds
>chubby

180 pounds is not chubby, ameriburger.
>>
>>16868227
shes 5ft 9
>>
>>16868232
So am I and if I had that extra 15 pounds I'd be flabby as fuck
>>
>>16867000
How tall are you, OP?
>>
>>16868364
why does it matter? that's irrelevant to this thread.
>>
All it is is just a hairy back? That's not enough to convince me she has something else going on. She's probably just hairy.
>>
>>16868454
no, she doesnt have hair on her back lol.

she has small hairs on her chin. but her legs and ass are really hairy, and so are her nipples.

her back is just big.
>>
>>16868465

i think you like men op.
>>
>>16868499
lol ok

to give a better picture her body structure is like gianna michaels or sara jay.
>>
>>16868517
post pic
>>
>>16868227
You're right, its THICK
>>
>>16868227
This. I'm only an inch taller, but weigh 60lbs less. I'm not Auschwitz spooky skelly mode either. I lift and have a considerable amount of muscle.

OP's wife is a fattyfattyboomboom and her weight is probably contributing to a hormone imbalance.
>>
>>16868465
>she has small hairs on her chin.
So have i and my sisters and even my blonde best friend
>but her legs and ass are really hairy,
Well legs too ass is a bit uncommon for women. Never seen that before.
>and so are her nipples.
Don't know about the other girls because that's something embarrassing but i do have nipple hair too.

I have three kids and every one of them we hand immediately after we decided to get pregnant (again).
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.