[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19
File: symbols-017[1].jpg (102 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017[1].jpg
102 KB, 600x399
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon and frog posters
Fuck off
>>
Girls

How can I approach a girl in my class the best way?

I surprised the last girl I talked to and it went really badly
>>
>>16865165
Try not doing it the way you did it with the last girl
>>
>>16865165
dont be an autist
>>
Something happened between my bf and me. I can't tell what, but it feels different. He suddenly seems distant. What would be a cause for you to act distant with your gf out of the blue?
>>
>>16865170
>>16865172
I am getting tested for autism

I was in library and she was facing a wall listening to music so I waved my hands around and asked her to proof read my work
>>
>>16865174
I suspect that test is going to come out positive.
>>
>>16865174
Why not ask her what she's listening to? Talk about what music she likes?

Did you two previously have some sort of relationship in which her proof reading your work was an appropriate thing to ask, or did you just randomly ask someone you'd never met before? Because that's kinda crazy.
>>
>>16865178
Lost
>>
>>16865178
Why is it when I am in a chatroom or just posting in general I get called autistic. Or is it like a meme to call people autistic

farfegneuton
>>
>>16865184
>Farfegneuton

There's your answer
>>
File: 1395365858684.gif (507 KB, 385x400) Image search: [Google]
1395365858684.gif
507 KB, 385x400
Girls

My fwb says she doesn't get much out of penetration sex. I have an average size dick like 6.5", and I don't think I'm terrible in bed. But* 9 times out of 10 when we have sex she smokes a bowl first, idk why, I've asked her about it and she says it makes sex better? Is it possible that the reason she can't get off from penetration because she's stoned all the time? I mean for me, I can't get off when I'm stoned or drunk easily at all. I know it's different for everybody but could being stoned make it more difficult for a girl to orgasm?
>>
>>16865180
I ran after her getting off a bus from school and said hello I am anon I am in your class

but she didn't tell me her name :s
>>
>>16865189
Nah. It helps to relax. Most girls don't oegams cause they are too anxious and tense. She might be a hard nut though
>>
>>16865192
Ouch
>>
>>16865151
Girls: How would you take it if a guy you were friends with for a decent period of time (about a year) got / made you a birthday gift?

This girl is one of the most genuine people I've ever met and I really want to foster a good friendship with her. She's in a relationship though and I don't want it to be seen as anything other than a gift from a friend who cares about her
>>
>>16865195
That was probably the nicest and least autistic part of my interaction with her, so I NEED advice on how to approach please. I can't even tell when people are mad at me irl ;_;
>>
>>16865196
I would think it's cute
>>
>>16865196
Uh... it's normal to buy your friends gifts for their birthdays.
>>
>>16865174
She freaked out because that's a horrible way to try and meet someone. They're in a LIBRARY. With HEADPHONES in. AKA do not disturb them. Doesn't matter if it's a guy or girl, they are there for a reason. Try on a bus if your campus has them or get to class early and strike up a convo with a girl before class starts.
>>
>>16865196
I wouldn't be surprised because we're friends and that's normal?
>>
How much / what parts should a guy shave in the nether regions?
>>
>>16865202
None of my friends really buy each other gifts aside from gag gifts like a toilet seat or something stupid just to fuck with them. It's kind of new territory for me to actually give someone a gift out of genuine appreciation. >>16865201
I hope she will too
>>
>>16865206
Christ I guess I'm friends with too many savages. I usually don't get presents, just messages telling me they hope I get cancer or something. But the love is there lol
>>
>>16865173
Help guys... We are in a LDR and i might be freaking out a little.
>>
>>16865173
>>16865222
Fucking ask him. How the fuck are WE supposed to know? Even if we do give you some idea as to what might be going on, we don't know if it applies to HIM.
>>
I cheated on my ex about a year ago (scum move I already know), and she recently texted me saying that she wants to be friends and that she misses me.. I told her that I don't want to talk again since she has a boyfriend but she said "lets go with the flow". We've now been in contact for two weeks, and she gets really flirtatious sometimes and other times mentions how shes such a great friend. What is she playing at?
>>
>>16865222
He's cheating
He thinks you're cheating
He's tired of being in a LDR
He's going through shit IRL and doesn't want to concern you with it
He's stressed out about work
He's extremely busy with something IRL that's totally irrelevant to you, but he doesn't have time for being in contact with you constantly
He's not really doing anything differently and you're just actually acting anxious and crazy

There's like a million reasons. You're probably getting worked up over nothing.
>>
>>16865230
I was just looking for some hints. We are going to talk on the phone later, but it's still a while till then... He just texted me that he's going out and call me later. But i know that i will prob be asleep at that time already.
>>
>>16865205
>>16865205
>>16865205
OK, new question

Should I tell my school I have autism?

My old teacher thinks I have autism, my family and anyone online thinks I have it

I am at college so, it's good for extra exam time and stuff.
>>
>>16865239
That was helpfull. Thanks anon. I'm usually not that sensitive. But fuck, i have such a sinking feeling. And i'm not even pms'ing.
>>
>>16865235
you're literally scum of the earth
>>
>>16865247
If you get diagnosed with it and feel you need extra exam time then I guess but don't expect that to approve your chances with women. You could just be very awkward and not autistic.
>>
>>16865214
I think this need to go into the OP. Just trim everything short.
>>
>>16865214
Shaft and balls. Anything else is fag tier
>>
>>16865250
I was in an LDR for a while and the kind of anxieties you're feeling are normal. How long have you two been together? Lapses in communication are very common and aren't indicative of much. It's draining to keep up a constant communication stream, and sometimes you just need a day or two or 10 away from your partner.

We're together now IRL.
>>
>>16865214
Trim relatively short, not bare. In my experiences girls usually find it weird if you're totally bare. Unless you're gay and going for some twink type of thing, don't shave everything
>>
>>16865261
I used to go to hospital as a kid because I didn't like pooping

I know I might have it but I could also be one of those people who want the accolade for attention but how do I tell the difference?
>>
>>16865268
Whoa WHAT? no communication for 10 days? I would die on the spot.

We can only text. And only between 5 and 10 pm. And he also needs to go to the gym, eat dinner, study and socialize in that time. We usually text 3-5 messages each day.
But that really gave me hope. We are dating since 4 months. And everything is so perfect, i'm scared that this can't go on like that for much longer. It's almost eerily perfect. Kind of like the silence before the storm. I feel like i'm just waiting for shit to hit the fan. I know i'm behaving stupid but it's like neing on a train with no brakes.

Do you think he just needs some air to breath? And exactly then i get all clingy and need to feel connected?
>>
I went out to see a movie with this girl a while back. We had fun, but not much came of it and she quickly left. Took it as a hint that she's not interested and stopped putting in as much effort. She hit me up maybe once a week before and a bit more after, and that's about it.
Then she went on a holiday trip shortly after and decided to keep in touch daily, eager to ask and tell about what we were doing.
After she returned we bumped into each other a few more times. She's always eager to see me and always lingers as much as she can. She even convinced me to ditch a class just to spend more time together. She hits me up continuously, and she's okay with any flirting I do.
So I asked her out again for an upcoming festival. And she shot me down because she has to go to work early next morning.
A bit later that day I offered to check out this diner I'd been hearing good things about. And she shot me down because she had to take care of a family member.

And nothing changed. She's still eager to talk, flirt, touch and generally be around me. I don't get it. Should I just leave the ball in her court now and see if she makes anything of it? What else do I do?
>>
>>16865294
tell her you're looking for a relationship not a penpal

be blunt and direct everyone likes someone who gets to the point
>>
>>16865293
Yeah. It happened to us a couple times where he would need a day or two to just do his own thing and I'd get all freaked out about it. As time went on we kind of came to an understanding that there'd be pauses in communication. I've had times where IRL is pushing me to the edge, and having to sit down at the end of the day and TALK instead of just unwinding playing a video game or watching some movies or something sounded abysmal.

However, the context and parameters of everyone's relationship is different, and it's not always easy to apply one person's experience to your own. I can't say 'it will all be ok', because I don't know that for sure, but I think freaking out is premature and could just make things worse.
>>
>have guy friend i get along with really well
>i'm sorta attracted to him
>pretty sure he wants to date me
>i've told him i'm not interested in dating anyone rn
>i tried kissing him once and it felt wrong and gross and i never did it again
>but when we watch netflix i lean my head on his shoulder and it feels nice

Why? I really wish i could date him but kissing him felt uncomfortable. I'm not lesbian but I guess I'm bisexual. Not sure what to do.
>>
Girls: if you've been exchanging messages with a guy, both clearly interested, and already making arrangements to meet, what could suddenly make you stop replying out of the blue?

If you started dating someone, or are no longer interested, it would be nice if you could at least tell us that. Sudden silence just leaves us wondering if we did something wrong. Especially when we were getting along great and were planning to meet.
>>
>>16865331
Are you attracted to him more than physically, or is it just a "this guy is a good looking guy" thing?
>>
>>16865347
I think he's average 6/10. I think i'm a bit sexually attracted because i feel a little of a thrill when we're lying super close on the couch. Just not when i kissed him.

I think I'm also subconsciously bitter/vain that hes not better looking? Because i am considered pretty attractive and have been with guys who were way better looking
>>
>>16865363
I feel like you're probably more attracted to the idea of having a boyfriend rather than being attracted to him. If you can get better looking guys, why don't you?
>>
>>16865368
I mean, thats true. I just dont get along super well with a lot of people but I get along wih him and actually enjoy his company, so it makes me sad. You find a lot of good looking guys like to party and go out while i dont like parties, and a lot of them are a bit boring, so... But I still want the good looking bf...i think i'll just wait and keep doing what I do, then. I dont want to be desperate
>>
>>16865302
We're classmates. We see each other almost daily. It's not like our only communication is digital
>>
>>16865235
She's farming you for attention, and perhaps casual sex. I have an ex doing the same thing (sending me photos of her new haircut, asking what I'm doing at 10pm at night, etc). Most women put male players to shame without even trying... they always have a backup dick, and a backup for the backup dick.
>>
>>16865193
What can I do to improve?
>>
I want to break up with my girlfriend but I don't know if I have a good reason. Can anyone chime in, particularly women?

I'm 25, I wanted to start a relationship and have it graduate into marriage. I didn't want to peruse the dating scene, I wanted to settle before I'm 30.

I chatted with this girl on OkCupid, we met up, and there was a connection. We've been together seven months. Over time I'm realizing this isn't someone I want to spend the rest of my life with and don't want to lead her on.

Is it wrong of me to want to break up solely because she isn't someone I want to marry? While I'm with her, I could potentially be building a relationship with someone who better fits my vision of a future wife. Is it selfish?

My girlfriend is very handsy, lustful, etc, this isn't a quality I appreciate. Sure, in the honeymoon phase things were great, but it seems like I'm leaving the honeymoon phase and want things to serious up a bit, but she doesn't. It isn't womanly if I'm to be frank. Plus she's kind of lazy (doesn't want a job, doesn't want to do anything). It seems like whenever we're together, we're either sleeping or fucking or eating or watching TV. My life is boring because I don't have a companion to do interesting things with.

I want to amicably break up but there isn't a real reason other than "I want to date someone else". There's nothing she has done, no incident that's prompting a breakup. No infidelity or anything. I just don't see myself with her much longer and think it's better to break up now than later.
>>
File: 1455151885502.jpg (130 KB, 419x429) Image search: [Google]
1455151885502.jpg
130 KB, 419x429
>fetishes that get me going
Fishnets, stockings, kneehigh socks
>fetishes that get me rock hard
Facesitting, woman takes control
>fetishes that get me diamond hard
Being pissed on, esp. during facesitting

Which of these are acceptable fetishes? I've ranked them by "weirdness" if that makes sense. By acceptable I mean by suggesting it I won't be seen as a freak.
>>
File: 1455721569480s.jpg (10 KB, 250x192) Image search: [Google]
1455721569480s.jpg
10 KB, 250x192
is it safe to say im ugly as shit if im 23 and finishing college and never even been on a date in my life and women dont even speak to me?

Im not fat, since i know a lot of people have that problem, i use to be super skinny. Ive been working out 4-6x a week for over 2 years. So i am trying on that front.

im male and from usa.

Just asking because its really depressing and its just really upsetting because its not something i can control.

if anyone has any tips for not being depressed, id love some.
>>
How can you tell the difference between disinterest and spaghetti?

I really don't know whether to drop this girl because she shoots me down when I ask her out, or keep pursuing because her excuses make sense and she clings to me very heavily with interest (even when I don't do anything)
>>
>>16865519
If you want to break up, just do it. If you need some canned explanation, just tell her "I think we're looking for different things in life". She'll be over you in a week.

>>16865542
I'd suggest getting her alone and go in for a kiss. I'd say there's a strong chance that she's just using you as an orbiter. Going in for a kiss will reveal the truth one way or the other.
>>
>>16865363
You sound shallow as fuck
Break up with him so he can get over you and find somebody without such a shitty personality
>>
>>16865519
I think "I don't see a future in our relationship and I'm not interested in continuing to date you" is a perfectly valid reason to break up. Staying with her at this point isn't fair to either of you.
>>
>>16865389
I know what you mean. I had a girl who was kind, loving, smart, and good looking but she didn't deepthroat very well so I dumped her. I can find other girls who can suppress their gag reflex, so why would I waste my time with a girl who won't let me pummel the back of her throat raw?
>>
How do tall girls feel about dating shorter or similarly tall men?

I'm just under 6ft tall (181cm) and I love girls around 5'11-6'1 but I feel inferior to them/I'm being looked down on (literally or otherwise)

I only ever see girls of these heights with supertall Chads
>>
I have been talking to a female coworker a lot since we've met, just over a month. We recently finally exchanged numbers. She always texts me back nearly instantly and we can text back and forth for hours but she is never the one to initiate the conversation.

Should I be concerned I'm pestering her?
>>
File: 16 - Ei64OMW.gif (3 MB, 400x357) Image search: [Google]
16 - Ei64OMW.gif
3 MB, 400x357
A lot of the time, I want to tackle my bf, make out with him; rip his clothes off; give him a blow job; fuck him. You know, that sort of thing. I very much want to have sex, badly, like every day. I want to be allowed to be enthusiastic about it too. I WANT him so much. He... doesn't seem to feel the same. He's always too tired, or he has a headache, or he wants to watch sports, or play video games. It doesn't feel like he wants me, and I want him to feel even remotely like I do. The times we do have sex are emotionless, like he's not into it and he's just trying to make me happy and get it over with.

This is really weighing on me. I know he loves me, but there's an element to the relationship I'm needing and missing.

Is there any way to light a fire in him, or is this just how it is?
>>
girls:
which spot on the body do most girls want the guy to cum on?
>>
>>16865628
In my pussy. Duh.
>>
File: guide_sensations2.jpg (10 KB, 526x83) Image search: [Google]
guide_sensations2.jpg
10 KB, 526x83
My girlfriend has a vagina with a "speedbump" texture. My previous girlfriend has one with a "wonder wave" texture. I think the speedbump feels betters.
>>
>>16865640
besides that.
context: fwb comes over. bareback not an option
>>
Any older men in this thread? If so...

I was told that when you gentlemen flirt, older men (40+) are really quiet and careful with their actions. I know that he has to be careful, seeing as how he's in an authoritative position and could lose his job if he attempts to bring on a relationship.

> Calls me Honey, Sweetie and accidently called me Love once. (under his breath, I still heard it - his boss was nearby)

> Touches me. Last week when he was turning around to back out of a drive-way, he put his hand on my knee and kept it there while today when we were chatting at a table, he reached under the desk to grab my knee.

> I accidently called him "Baby" when he called my name. I rushed up to apologize because I didn't want him to get in trouble for the pet name. He said that "It's OK honey, call me whatever you'd like." and smiled.

> Said I could text him whenever I wanted to, but hates the typing BS on his little phone - never replied or called though.
>>
>>16865654
If bareback isn't an option, why are you not just cumming in the condom?
>>
>>16865658
long story.
so. which spot besides the pussy. I'd guess it's the face.
>>
>>16865671
Just ask her what she prefers. I'd want on my back, in my mouth or on my tits, definitely not my face, but who knows what she's into.
>>
>>16865537
anyone help me with this?
>>16865586
ugh my family is mostly short guys and girls, but the tall girls i know understand they are taller than men and wont judge too harshly if you are slightly shorter. Sure some who are 6' demand 6'5 man, but most know that statistically is not good odds. Some women are even insecure about it.
>>
>>16865732
deal. thanks
>>
>>16865623
>>16865623
Is he working 80 hours a week? Is he stressed out from something? Why is he so tired?
>>
>>16865752
40ish hours. I can't think of anything else that would be stressing him out; what was stressing him out for a while is over now. Idk why he's so tired... he has a shit sleep schedule due to the video games and sports and stuff, so I guess that makes him tired all day.
>>
File: 1456545896305.jpg (45 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1456545896305.jpg
45 KB, 720x405
Let's say you're seeing this girl, but you're not feeling it and call it off. She asks why, but you're certain if you told her the reasons she turns you off would offend her.

Do you think it's worth being honest in these situations or if you should avoid the topic.
>>
>>16865173
found someone else
>>
>>16865649
cool story, bro.
Here, have a question mark:
>?
Use it well
>>
File: tlin.jpg (8 KB, 141x150) Image search: [Google]
tlin.jpg
8 KB, 141x150
>talking to girl
>ask her what classes she has left today
>foreign language and a pastry class
>after a shortish pause I said, "Oh we should get coffee and pastries sometime"
>she didn't really respond immediately but said yeah and was smiling when I turned to look at her
>had to go different directions after that
>she asked if she'll see me Thursday (our next class day together)

Based on what's above, did I fuck anything up?
>>
>>16865623
I kinda was like that with my GF for a period: After the honeymoon phase was over, before I realized that the relationship was maturing. Basically, I thought I was growing tired of her, and it felt harder for me to remain interesting to her.
She broke the downward spiral by dressing up for me and really taking charge. Seeing her take charge and crave my cock like that renewed the spark.

And yes, we're still happily together 4 years later.
>>
>>16865801
it will be harder for her to improve herself if she doesnt know what needs improvement
>>
>>16865656
I'm close to "older", I guess (34).
He wants you, but he's reluctant because of outside factors (work, ethics, etc).
>>
>>16865832
The stuff I had in mind is less a matter of improvement and more of fundamentally different life views.

I don't just have one woman in mind either. A decent example is casual drug use. I'm indifferent if they just smoke weed on the weekends, but a lot of other college kids seem to build their lives around just getting high and I have no interest in that.
>>
>>16865828
I was hoping it'd get better, not worse over time, because starting out, even in the honeymoon phase, our sex life wasn't particularly good. It's not like we went from fucking like rabbits to nothing... it's like we went from bi-weekly sex to never. I do dress up for him a lot and try to take charge. It seems like me trying to push harder just makes him want it less. When I go through a bunch of effort it's like he grudgingly has a modicum of sex.

The more I type about this the worse it sounds... he's really great in like every other way and I do love him.
>>
>>16865835
I hope you're right Anon. Thank you. :)
>>
>>16865151
Women. When will you stop the mind-games and be honest and upfront with your desires and others like normal adults?

>I know the answer, never. Cause estrogen and entitlement.

Fuck this thread and fuck you. Only men should give advice to other men. Women should go squablle about jake gyllenhall somewhere and lie to their SO's about sucking black cock in a club bathroom
>>
>>16865849
Sounds to me that his libido isn't that high. How's his self image? What does he do for a living? Does he seem exhausted, or do you think that's just an excuse? Does he still have time to himself now and then?

Many factors play a role here, some of which can't be helped.

Might be relevant, but my GFs libido increased exponentially when she started working out, maybe that'd work for your guy too.
>>
>>16865862
I don't know how his self-image is. He definitely never complains about himself. He works in IT. He does seem pretty tired; he naps a few hours every day after work.

He doesn't have a lot of time to himself though, and that may be part of it... he's a private/introverted person, and we live together in a tiny place... maybe that has something to do with it! We're looking at bigger places where we can both have our own private areas. Maybe that will help.

And... as for working out, I'm going to start going to the gym soon myself. Maybe I can get him to come with. Working out raises testosterone too, right?

Thanks!
>>
>>16865876
Actually... he definitely doesn't like being seen without clothes. Maybe his self-image is worse than I think? Tbh even if it were bad I can't imagine him complaining about it.
>>
>>16865535
All are acceptable except the being pissed on thing in my opinion.
>>
>>16865876
>Working out raises testosterone too, right?
Yes.

Also, you going to the gym might get him some much needed alone time. If he comes with you, that's nice. If not, that's nice too.
>>
>>16865656
That sounds like sexual harassment, tbf. There doesn't seem to be anything remotely "quiet and careful" about his actions.
>>
>>16865801
I would tell her exactly the reasons I'm breaking up with her, but I'm a socially autistic retard so maybe my advice in this area isn't the best.
>>
Girls, how often do you think of your boyfriend?

It feels like my girlfriend puts me off a lot and doesn't like to talk to me anymore/
>>
>>16865823
Not him but isn't it generally a good sign when a girl asks if she'll see you on X day?
>>
>>16865918
I'm not sure if it's because that's how he is, or because how I play back. He used to be very stand-off-ish until I started flirting with him. I'm not saying that his actions are appropriate, seeing as how he is in authority.. But.. I can't put all blame on him.
>>
>>16865926
Pretty often, I guess. You should talk to her about this. Nothing any of us say is going to apply to your situation. :/
>>
File: analpains.jpg (31 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
analpains.jpg
31 KB, 544x400
>>16865858
>>
>>16865943
I'm not saying there's a problem with it. At my job, people are constantly joke-flirting, my point was just that he's not very nuanced in it.
>>
>>16865628
In my pussy is best of all, but I also enjoy it on my tits or stomach. Sometimes on my face. Sometimes.
>>
>>16865589
Probably not.
>>
For girls:

Been close with this girl for a couple of months now as rather close friends, but i've liked for a while. I've tried to become more distant and then try to finesse her but i don't really know what to do. She's always interested in who i'm talking to relationship-wise as well and lately i've just been dodging all of her questions. What should I do?
>>
>>16865586
Makes no difference to me. Height has never been very important in my eyes.
>>
>>16865542
Doesn't sound like she's actually into you... I'd move on.
>>
>>16865535
Everything but piss-play is acceptable to most vanilla chicks.
>>
>>16865519
Not seeing a future with someone is a fine reason to break up with them. Or potentially you could talk to her about these concerns.
>>
Girls if you were working at say a coffee shop and a guy were to ask for your number. With today's day and age taken into consideration would you find that weird ? Or?
>>
>>16865346
I doubt you did anything wrong. Maybe something came up that she doesn't want to talk to you about.
>>
>>16865331
Kissing is how our bodies determine biologically whether someone is a good match for us. Try it a couple times and if it never feels right, then it's probably not going to work. Don't lead him on, though.
>>
>>16865294
Tell her you want to date because it sounds like she might not want to.
>>
>>16866029
No, that's not that weird. I've had a guy give me his number before, too. We went out once, even.
>>
>>16865995
bump
>>
>>16865995
Straight up ask her out. Get coffee together. Go to a bar. Make your intentions clear.
>>
>>16866066
I figured, guess I just wanted some confirmation.
>>
>>16866005
I don't want to. Can't I just sit back for a while and see if she tries something herself? I've given it a shot myself and all
>>
Girls: who are some guys, in media, pop culture, etc. Who you see as very outgoing and charismatic ?
>>
>>16866078
Do what you want, anon. It's ultimately up to you.
>>
>>16866075
Even though she's helped me with my problems with my past relationship just back in january? I think she knows me too well, if that makes sense.
>>
>>16866083
In terms of outgoing/charismatic, I'd pick...
Chris Pratt
Jimmy Fallon
Ryan Reynolds
Robert Downey Jr.
Neil Patrick Harris

People who can laugh at themselves and be weird openly, I guess.
>>
>>16866096
I don't think that would be a detriment to you two dating. Make it obvious you find her attractive for whatever reasons. You want her to start seeing you as a potential partner.
>>
Is going out for coffee/something to drink appropriate when you already see and talk to each other all day (almost) every day?

It feels a little redundant, honestly. Especially since most of that time we already spend talking is one-on-one, face-to-face.
>>
>>16866109
Okay.thank you. appreciate it.
>>
Why are American women attracted to abuse?

I do not understand
>>
>>16866145
They're not. They're attracted to other qualities of men, and those qualities go hand in hand with abusive men.
>>
>>16866103
So when they say "just be yourself and don't care what people think" it's true as cliche as it sounds. So when you are interested /intrigued by a guy at first impression, he's usually pretty odd?
>>
To females:

Do girls care a lot about acne? I don't have pimples but I have a lot of red spots on my face, would this turn a girl away?
>>
>>16866181
You just have to work a but harder. Sorry but it's true for everyone. Acne is a turn off it hints towards youth and teenagerdom. But if you can be out going and just not care about it/ self conscious about it you're golden.
>>
>>16866164
What qualities?

Other than money and looking like Brad Pitt
>>
>>16866195
Confident (however it's not real confidence it's more of a sociopathic thing that comes off as confidence) That's the big one.
>>
>>16866203
Okay so then I guess the question is, how do I become a sociopath?
>>
How do I make my gf have an orgasm?
I know everyone is different, but she has never had an orgasm in her life, and she says that the closest she has gotten is when she gets eaten out, but she told me that she gets to a "maximum point" and then never seems to fully climax, well that's what she told me about her past sexual relationships.
When we have sex, she says her face, hands, and every part of her body gets numb, and that has never happened to her before me(she thinks its because I have a big dick), does this have anything to do with it?.
>>
>>16866206
You don't, it's not just the sociopaths who get the girls. The sociopaths just give off the illusion of a confident person. You want to become a confident self sufficient person. The more goals you achieve the more confident you become, the more money you have the easier it is to take a girl to a fancy dinner.

Become a confident comfortable person who can provide for a woman. You have to put your worth in the table right off the bat, what can you give her? Security, safety, laughs etc.
>>
>>16866215
It's probably the roofies making her numb
>>
>>16866220
>>16866206
Another thing you really need to understand, yes, it is cliche: you can't put relationships on such a high pedistal, I get you're lonely we all get lonely you want to get laid, we all do. But you just have to dumb down your expectations and your desire for it, and your love of her. She's probably a great human being whatever girl you meet, but she's exactly that , a human being.
>>
File: placeholder.jpg (16 KB, 372x288) Image search: [Google]
placeholder.jpg
16 KB, 372x288
>>16866220
It just seems to me like it'd be easier to just not care about other people and treat them poorly. Which i also I feel like is something that somehow comes off as attractive
>>
Do women realize how belittling it is to call someone hun. Fuck you guys.
>>
>>16866238
Well what kind of life is that? Treating people poorly, judging by the way you talk you're PROBABLY not like that. So why be that fling with a girl that's inevitable to wash away. Nice guys don't finish last, pushovers finish last. Nice guy is often synonymous with pushover/desperate clingy and creepy
>>
>>16865926
All the time, honestly. He's my best friend.
>>
>>16866235
>>16866247

While getting laid is nice I am thinking more long term, like I really don't need to suddenly realize I am old and should have put myself down behind the woodshed when I hit 25.

And if I can't be confident because I have no reason to be and I have never learned how, it seems like becoming duplicitous, sadistic, and conniving is the answer...

I also have learned that nice guys don't even place, so anything has to be better than being one of them. And I highly doubt I look like a pushover/desperate/etc, it's more like I am invisible. If I had no corporeal presence people would walk through me
>>
>>16866238
Honestly ask yourself a few questions
-are you a nice guy? Or oddly attached and desperate

-how developed are you as a person?

-what do you have to bring to a relationship? Can you bring the fundamental things that women want? Security, and affection?

I don't want to be rude but I'm going to assume you don't have a solid flow of income and you don't have much achievements you're very proud of. May e try working on that. And hey if you do have those things, then realize those are your weapons be happy smile man.
>>
>>16866258
Okay so it sounds like your invisibility is the problem. You have to stand out, but there's numerous ways to do that aside from being a jerk. Girls LOVE ambitious men. And I think you'll come to find the more.ambitious you are for something meaningful in life the more women will be attracted to you, the more you'll stand out and the less you'll put all of that stuff on a pedistal. It's a win/win/win/win/win situation
>>
>>16866271
Desperate? Probably, yes. Is it evident? No. I am a nice guy, and I hate it. I think it's one of the biggest flaws in my character and I resent my parents for not teaching me that the world will either ignore you or destroy you if you are a kind person.

Define developed? I'm 24 and work in healthcare consulting. I wouldn't consider myself childish if that is what you mean. And I do make good money.

This last one is a loaded question because no matter what I say it will come off as creepy. But yes. I guess I want to be like my father and grandfather and be loving and affectionate and responsible and a "Family man" as lame as that sounds, all that shit

>>16866279
Ambitious = money?
And how on earth do I stand out? I'm like the most average guy ever.
>>
File: cool_umr.jpg (32 KB, 540x309) Image search: [Google]
cool_umr.jpg
32 KB, 540x309
what is the difference between a bf/gf and a fwb?
>>
>>16866312
Generally, exclusivity and/or romantic/emotional feelings.
>>
>>16865656
I am this Anon.

With the knowledge that the kind Anons provided, when would be a good time to make a move? By this I mean, telling him that I find him attractive, and see how he feels.... Is it too soon? I've known him for a few months but like I said, he was very stand off-ish at first and it's only been recently when he's warmed up to me.
>>
>>16865222
Late but I feel I'm also like this with my ldr girlfriend. I'm too busy to talk to her and sometimes we talk so much she drains all my energy and I have nothing to say, she exhausts all my subjects of conversation until all I can talk about is her.
>>
Girls

If you're single and in Dallas, will you go out on a date with me? Preferably not all at once, one at a time.
>>
A question for women.

I'm a sailor, I left home about 6 months ago and will be finally heading home in another month. Before I left I had a girl I had been dating for two years. I planned on marrying her. She said she could handle the distance but she lied, started sleeping around and told me she just couldn't handle being lonely. "You know the feeling so why would you wish it on me" was an exact quote. So now that I'm coming home I'm afraid I won't be able to find anyone again. With my career the way it is, I can't imagine there's anyone who would actually want to get involved with me. Honestly, would any of you be willing to live with someone who is away for a good part of the year?
>>
So it's still well in the future (like I'm talking half a year if not longer), but my girlfriend is contemplating moving in with me or moving away with her "best friend" to college (that's about 2 .5 hours from our current city). She said "I just don't know yet."

I say "best friend" because she's told me plenty of times, even as recent as 2 days ago, that she thinks this girl isn't a true friend. She claims that the girl comes running to her when her bf dumps her or somebody is mean to her blah blah. But when my gf needs her help or wants to talk this girl is nowhere to be found and often ignores her when making plans or whatever.

I feel almost insulted that she is questioning moving in with me over moving in with this so called "friend". Not to mention this girl is a constant bitch to me, I've post about that in a previous thread, the girl constantly throws little insults at me.

I guess I don't really have a 'question', but I just need some advice I guess or at the very least a female anon to explain why my gf would do this.
>>
>>16866312

Having experience with both:

All that partnership stuff like: Exclusivity, emotional attachment, romantic activities, emotional support/reliability, higher prioritization in each others lives, etc.

A FWB is just someone that you're friendly/friends with and you fuck. There's no expectations, no accountability to one another, and nothing beyond that. Additionally, the sex can be more selfish because ultimately, in a fwb you're just looking to use each other to please yourself.
>>
>>16866364
I also forgot to mention, if she moved in with me she'd still be attending college just with me at the local community college. If she moved away she'd just be attending another community college not some major university.
>>
>>16866312
bf/gf has a level of commitment and exclusivity. fwb is just that, being friends with an occasional fuck on the side.

>>16866164
50 shades is one of the biggest books with women right now, and the man literally rapes her among other things. There is a significant number of women who do in fact romanticize abuse.

It's entirely disturbing.
>>
>>16866354
UT Dallas?
>>
>>16866364
Girl here, I'd be insulted too. Cohabitation is a big thing. I don't think you should move in with someone at all unless you are serious about them. Serious to the point where you want marriage/to spend your life with them, and at that point they should be your best friend and not have any doubts.
>>
>>16866363
I don't think I would be.
>>
>>16866293
24 year old consultant? Man you have such a huge edge over your peers. Most people are working shitty jibs at McDonald's or are low level labourers for some shitty construction company. Use that to your advantage your job offers a sense.of power use it.
>>
>>16866379
Any ideas about how I could talk her out of moving with her friend without coming off as a dick?
>>
>>16866386
I figured
>>
>>16866354
Where in town you live?
>>
>>16866364

How long have you guys been together?

If less than 1-2 year: duh she's having doubts.
If more than 1-2 year: Moving in with one another is a big step, and often one you're locked in to for 6/12months at a time (depending on your lease). Living with someone completely changes your dynamic with them, and this is doubly true with a partner where you effectively give up nearly all your personal space. Many relationships don't survive this stage.
>>
>>16866389
I guess just calmly express your honest feelings and be open about everything. Truthfully, she sounds like bad news with her poor choice in friends and indecisiveness about important life decisions. I don't know if it's a good idea for her to move in with you, even if she agrees.
>>
>>16866181
I've gotta ask, are these spots from shaving?
>>
Guys and girls:

Is it thoughtful or off-putting to reference previous conversations?

>I found this book and you mentioned you wanted to read more
>When we met you said X, and a friend just mentioned Y. What do you think about Z?

If it's your SO I assume it's automatically thoughtful, but what about just from an acquaintance?
>>
Guy asking girls:
How important are teeth? We all judge based on looks to at least some degree, but how high on the list do teeth place?

I ask because my teeth are a little bit fucked up. They're not British bad, but it's noticeable. My parents were very poor when I was a kid, so they couldn't afford braces. They're also ever so slightly yellow, because I really love coffee and Indian food, but at least that is an easy fix; I can definitely afford a whitening session or two. I do brush & floss, and I'm not missing any teeth.
>>
File: 1443394037594.jpg (46 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
1443394037594.jpg
46 KB, 540x438
Is it okay to eat my girlfriend out while she's sleeping?
>>
>>16866745
ask her
>>
>>16865823
bump I guess
>>
>>16866775

She's asleep, though.
>>
>>16866745
Not without asking her first, hell no

>>16866784
Yes she hates you that's why she said yes.

Right now you have a yes. On Thursday set a day and time.
>>
Can a manwhore ever be bf material ?
>>
>>16865516
Eat her pussy. Remember kids, foreplay is important
>>
>>16866470
I don't really see why it would be off putting.

>>16866807
Christ why do these pictures never use capitalization.
>>
File: 1440914582778.gif (912 KB, 240x176) Image search: [Google]
1440914582778.gif
912 KB, 240x176
Is it bad if I tell my date (on our first date no less) what to wear?

We've agreed on a casual place but I've only ever seen her in dresses, skirts, etc. She said she likes to wear these everywhere, it's bordering on formal wear. I want to tell her to wear something casual because I'll be wearing something casual, as will the other diners at where we're going.
>>
>>16866470
I hope not, I have really good memory and do this people all the time
>>
>>16866833
Stop trying to control her. Who the fuck are you to tell her what to wear?
>>
>>16866833
You can tell her to wear something casual, but nothing more. Don't tell her she can't wear what she normally wears. From what you've described her style as, it doesn't sound like she'll be too out of place anyway.
>>
Girls

Do you enjoy it in the bum?
>>
>>16866844

I don't want to be made a fool of or make herself look like a fool for dressing for an interview when everyone else will be wearing jeans and a shirt.
>>
How would a guy in his early 20s know if he is physically good looking ? I'm shy and keep to myself and for most of my life assumed I was ugly as hell. I'm re thinking it now and not sure how to tell and I got no female friends to ask or I have no female friends at all
>>
>>16866854
How does dressing different make someone a fool? Stop worrying what others think
>>
>>16866851
It has been nothing but pain for me even after copious amounts of lube and warming up.. I do like anal play but very little penetration.
>>
File: 1450982274725.png (901 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1450982274725.png
901 KB, 690x460
If my date says she's all natural down there, does that mean a hairy asshole and buttocks, too? Do women even get ass hair like men do? I'm fine with a wild and untamed pussy but not really her butt.
>>
>>16866862
Hmm, good to know
>>
>>16866854
If that's how you think, then you shouldn't be dating this girl, period.
>>
I accidentally asked a female co-worker to the mall without preparing in advance. Problem is I dont know what to do at a mall for a first date.
No movie theater at the mall, there is one 20 minutes away though
>>
>>16866866
We have some, but not a lot like guys. It's just a continuation of pussy hair, I don't see why you should be okay with pussy hair but not butt hair.
>>
>>16866868

It's like if we went for a coffee on our first date at a real casual coffee place and I showed up in a full on tuxedo. It just looks goofy/out of place.
>>
>>16866854
I see your point entirely, but she'll probably react like this >>16866844 >>16866859

She probably thinks she's being cute and unique and if that's what she does, all power to her. But that's probably just how she is and you shouldn't try to change it (especially if you just started dating).
>>
>>16866877
Meet there, walk around abit and talk, try on some funny hats/cloths, grab a snack then move it down the street.
>>
>>16866881
No it's not, you said she dresses borderline formal. Nothing wrong with that style in a cafe.

Like I said, if you're going to be embarrassed by her, you shouldn't be dating her at all. You obviously care about how you look to the public more than you care about dating her, so forget about her.
>>
File: 1452924350801.jpg (24 KB, 212x250) Image search: [Google]
1452924350801.jpg
24 KB, 212x250
I can't take flirting seriously. I had a girl over a few days ago and when I went to the washroom and came out, she was sitting spread eagle on my couch with her underwear off and said "dessert's ready". I couldn't help but burst into laughter and suffice to say I got nothing that night.

How do you keep a straight face in situations like this?
>>
>>16866904
Idk man that sounds fucking awesome and fucking funny.
>>
>>16866904
Your obviously gay. Find yourself a nice man and settle down in San Francisco.
>>
>>16866910
Not that there's anything wrong with that
>>
>>16866396
>>16866375
I'm currently in Addison, and likely to move to Plano in May. New to Texas, don't really know anyone here yet aside from coworkers and my parents/sibling.

25, College graduate, full time job, have a car.

Kik/Snapchat is Sephrom if you want to hang
>>
Maybe the grills here can shed some light on this.

>two years ago
>was depressed because I couldn't find a job
>didn't want to tell gf
>just stopped talking to her, absolutely cut off all contact
>eventually do find a job four months but can't gather the nerve to speak to her
>still feel guilty over it
>decide she's probably over it anyway and we should both get on with our lives
>two years later still feel guilty and finally call her
>give extremely long apology I should have said years ago
>we actually talk and catch up on what we've been doing
>she sounds very happy to hear from me
>suggest we skype (we are in different cities by now)
>she agrees
>next day, says she is extremely busy with school
>understandable, so am I
>we decide to wait for the weekend
>weekend just passed, she hasn't answered my messages on FB

Should I call her again? I had originally expected her to be fucking furious over me randomly reappearing, but she had seemed quite glad to hear from me and we seemed to have made peace over what happened. I just wanted to talk about how we've been doing in more detail, but was asking to skype a bad idea? Should I have left it at the apology?
>>
>>16866919
Honestly if I was her I'd be happy to hear from you too. To know you're not dead or whatever.

But I wouldn't want you to come back into my life. I wouldn't want to be friends, I wouldn't want any further conversation beyond your apology and some small talk about what's been happening.

I can't say if that's what she's feeling right now, or if she is just busy. If you want to call her again, give it a go, what is there to lose?
>>
I'm 26 and some of my hair has started to go grey. Thank fuck I'm not balding, though. Is there a subset of women who find this attractive, or is this wishful thinking?
>>
>>16866944
>But I wouldn't want you to come back into my life. I wouldn't want to be friends, I wouldn't want any further conversation beyond your apology and some small talk about what's been happening.

That's what I was afraid of. Maybe she thinks I'm trying to get back with her? Truth is I just wanted to see her face again and have a normal conversation like we used to before saying goodbye permanently.
>>
>>16866969
Only if you grow a mustache
>>
Guys

What are some ways to show a guy I'm into him? I'm an autist from /r9k/ and I've been silently beta orbiting this guy that works at a restaurant where I live. Anytime I go in he stares at me a lot and called me a few really nice names. I even had a friend comment how he looks at me.

What should I do? I really want him to ask for my number or something and I'm to autistic to try and would break into tears if I did and he said no.
>>
>>16866881
Dude, if you consider her normal style of dress awkward how do you think you guys will fare in a relationship?
You've already implied this is the clothing she wears regularly, so clearly she wouldn't find it unusual.
>>
>>16866982
As men we're pretty simple. Just ask him. There's no trick to it and no need to fuck around like women do to us. He's probably into you and if he doesn't want to date you, he'll still bang you regardless. So again, just go for it.
>>
>>16866982
Don't wait for him to ask or ask him for his, GIVE him yours.

That way he has it, and can make a move. Write it on a note and when you interact pass it to him. If he calls, good to go. If not, you can cry in private.
>>
Guys: how hurt would you feel if your girlfriend suddenly tells you that she doesn't love you anymore? Like, she cares about you, but she can't feel anything in her heart.
>>
>>16867004
is there a reason why?
>>
I'm 23, but really attracted a 15 year old girl. It's mutual. But it's risky. Technically she's age of consent where she lives, but idk

Has anyone ever had a risky or forbidden kinda thing like this?
>>
>>16867004
Heartbroken. How else could someone feel about something like that?
>>
>>16867004
My gf broke up with me a few days ago she aid she loved me but we argued too much and thought it was better to persevere the relationship in the form of a memory than keep it going til we hate each other
>>
>>16867004
Trick question. Real men don't 'feel'
>>
>>16867012
Age of consent doesn't make it right. Shes still a child whether shes attracted to you or not. Your a pedofile annon.
>>
File: girl_hijab_by_saurukent-d5i1jeq.jpg (134 KB, 786x1017) Image search: [Google]
girl_hijab_by_saurukent-d5i1jeq.jpg
134 KB, 786x1017
are there muslim girls here
do you actually wait until marriage
>>
>>16867035

doesn't make it "legal"

He's not a pedophile, he's an ephebophile... and I'm a pedant.
>>
>>16867012
Please don't. Women in their mid 20s don't know what they want in a man or what they want in life, much less a fucking 15 year old. "B-but she's mature for her age!" No. You're not going for her because she's mature for her age.
>>
>>16867035
Am I really? Is it attraction that defines pedophile or the actual act of sex with a minor?

Also if it's legally age of consent how does it make it wrong still? Aren't you projecting your own morals?
>>
>>16867012
Kill yourself pervert
>>
>>16867007
I was in denial but I just accepted that the plans we each have for the future are way too different, plus I don't feel atracted to him anymore. I want him as a friend, but he will surely tell me to fuck off, it's okay, I wouldn’t blame him.
>>16867024
This post made me feel a bit better somehow, sounds like a good idea, thanks anon.
>>
>>16867044
noun
a person who is sexually attracted to children.
>>
>>16867044
I'm projecting society's morals. Your fucked. Ask people in real life including her parents and see what happens
>>
>>16867004
Hurt, upset. Probably immediately cut contact since there's nothing to salvage.

>>16867012
Horrible idea m8.
Even throwing out the ethics of it all, teenagers are fucking annoying.

>>16866982
Hell, give him your number and tell him to chat you up. It's his job, he probably won't take the initiative because he could risk getting fired trying to flirt with customers.

>>16867049
Pedophilia isnt just anything under 18 friendo. At most it's Ephebophilia.
>>
>>16867041
>Women in their mid 20s don't know what they want in a man or what they want in life
you are projecting and I know enough married women in their mid and even early twenties to conclude they all had an idea at least of what they wanted for the rest of their lives, all down you whale

I never said she was mature or even implied she was, if anything I like her because she's cute and fun to talk to

As you that upset a kid has more dicks wanting her than you?
>>
>>16867048
Is there a reason you're no longer attracted to him? And I think it'd be a better idea to say that you think your plans for the future are too different instead of "oh hey person who loves me, I don't love you anymore"
>>
Girl I've been talking to brought up today that she was invited to a guy's exgirlfriend's performance, and asked me why they would do that and if she should go. All I told her was that the whole situation is weird.

Does this mean I'm only a friend?
>>
>>16866989
>>16866997
Another thing I'm afraid of is what if I'm just making it up because I'm too desperate for someone to show any interest in me.
I'm really insecure and seeing him always makes me smile. How would I give him my number?
>>
>>16867069
If you don't know then you should be asking her. Her question is one you could ask anyone you are fairly close to.
>>
>>16867012
Your a pathetic loser. Your a grown man, look for a grown women, not a naïve child to take advantage of
>>
>>16867064
The thing is, I already told him my concern about the future, and I don't know why I don't feel attracted to him, he is good looking, but I see him and I don't want to hug him or kiss him. Both of us already talked about this, and I told him that tomorrow I will take a decision.
>>
>>16867074
Do you guys interact directly? If I were going to do it, I'd write it on a note like

"555-5555
Call me!
-Cute girl's name"

And hand it to him while exchanging pleasantries/ money for goods
>>
>>16867058
I think that might be it too because he looked a little frustrated that I wasn't going to dine in and the manager was right there. Anytime I come in like I said he stares at me and usually comes right to me even if I'm not in his section.
>>
>>16867086
Something like that
>>
>>16867086
Not really...I rarely go in alone I'm either with friends or family. I almost had a chance today. He's all I can think about. He's the first guy that ever showed interest in me.
>>
>>16867095
Are you sure you werent just too thick headed to notice it before.

I mean I used to feel the same way you do but friends would often call me out later for never noticing that stuff.
>>
>>16866807
No.
>>
>>16866807
Yes, in my experience, but only if you're willing to put up with his shit for three years until he's finally ready to settle down. I don't recommend it.
>>
>>16867100
I think maybe he was just being nice....I doubt he would want me bothering him.
>>
>>16867123
Shit like this is what drives me nuts about r9k. Any opportunities you don't pursue are just guaranteed to never go anywhere. Worst case scenario he's a bit flattered but isn't interested.

There's not going to be some surprise mob to make fun of you for flirting with someone.
>>
File: 1454525996229.jpg (212 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454525996229.jpg
212 KB, 1280x720
Girls, do you have a lot of platonic male friends who dump their problems on you and are always venting and crying and bitching. Is this common, because I always see sadboys online saying they'd rather talk to a girl because they're more in tune with their emotions.

If it is common how do you feel about it. Do you actually give a shit or are you just being nice. Do guys confess their kv status etc
>>
>>16866445
Nah after a pimple goes away it leaves a red mark on my skin for about 4-6 months.
>>
>>16867260
Not that anon, but that's hyper pigmentation. Try to avoid sun and use sunblock daily (sun exposure makes them darker) and use a cream/serum to make them go away. I'm using a vitamin C one right now and it's working pretty well.
>>
>>16866206
>>16866195
>>16866145
>>16866238
you've got some serious problems, dude
>>
>>16866312
>fwb
you two are decent friends that also fuck on the regular
>bf/gf
all the fwb shit except you do things that aren't sexual like meeting parents and going on dates
>>
Dudes and ladies, I've got a problem.

For the first time ever, a girl is into me and we've started dating.
Awesome.

However, as we hang out, I'm realizing we don't have that much chemistry and I find myself wondering if I'd be settling by continuing things with her.
Bad.

So basically, do I cut things off quickly, like a bandaid (since she is nice and it'd such to hurt her and cause a mess)?
Or do I give it a shot because, hey, why not, this may be my only chance at happiness, etc.
>>
>>16866745
only if you two have made it expressly clear that she wants that to happen
>>16866807
can a whore ever be gf material?
>>16866866
if she's not doing upkeep on her vag, why would she clean up her butt?
>>16867004
pretty hurt. (source: that shit happened to me)
>>
>>16867339
If you don't have chemistry, you're going to get bored very quickly. I wouldn't call it settling, but it wouldn't be fair on either of you to date her.
>>
Is it possible to salvage anything from a person who says they're not interested in a relationship with you, or even a date? I understand if a chance of a relationship is basically zero, but can I at least still be social with this person with her knowing I like, or at least liked her? I see her around campus from time to time, and I don't have any classes with her; I don't approach her because I think she would get the wrong idea, and assume I was playing an angle to try and get with her.

It started last semester when I had a class with her, we sat close to each other, and besides the two guys in her work group (I became friends with one of them) I was the guy she talked to the most. When the semester was almost over I decided to ask her out. I had attempted it a few times, but always chickened out so it was now or never. After class I walked with her towards the parking lot since everybody from class left school after it, as I tried starting a conservation with her she said in a hesitant sounding voice "I'm not really interested." I was pretty sad since I didn't even ask her out, but I guess she noticed my other attempts. The worse part was that after a little back, and forth I was trying to play it off with jokes she made up a lot of cliche reasons why she wasn't looking for a boyfriend. Saying things like she wasn't looking for a relationship at the moment, and that she has this "complicated on, and off again thing" with a guy who I could tell didn't even exist. It wasn't even my looks either she said it was my "personality" since I would joke around with other guys in class, but I think that was another reason she was looking to say no. From what I could tell also she never seemed to have had a boyfriend or been a relationship either.

I understand the fact, and so can all of you by reading this that she isn't interested, but does that mean we can't even be friends? In her shoes would it be strange if I saw you approached, and tried starting a conversation?
>>
I'm flirting with a girl who lives in my dorm hall, and it's apparent we could be something more.

I have hangups though; I have a lot of emotional damage, from child abuse and clinical depression, as well as physical, since I have skin disorders that look disgusting under my clothes.

I'm afraid that being more open with her means being a lot less appealing; should I not pursue her and let her find happiness with someone else, or go for it and hope she can look past what I've got?
>>
>>16867038
don't christians do that too?
>>
>>16867405
Give it a shot, man.
If she likes you for you, chances are she'll be able to look past whatever you're dealing with.

You can't stay locked in the bell tower your whole life, saying "oh she'd be happier with someone else", especially when she's reciprocating.

Give it a shot and seize happiness, brother.
>>
>>16867417
lool definitely not
not in the west at least.
>>
>>16867417
Not really. I was seeing this chick some time ago, and it turned out she was a fundie chick. Didnt believe dinosaurs were real and that the earth was 6000~ years old, but she sure was ok with sleeping around.

Not even the religious nutjobs save themselves for marriage anymore.
>>
Guys, do you allow your GF to have sex partners?
>>
>>16867441
What do you mean?
Open relationship/polyamorous/cuck? Absolutely not.
Previous partners? I wish she was a virgin but I'd get over it.
>>
>>16867441
No, that's a terrible idea to destroy trust
>>
>>16867441
>Wanting to be Anthony Burch
>>
>>16867441
if we're together, it's just us. so absolutely not
>>
>>16867424
You're probably right. I've stopped taking care of myself but I'm working on getting better..is the whole "work in progress" thing not a deal breaker? She knows my social personality, the rest I keep mostly hidden so wasn't sure if I should fix myself before going for it.
>>
>>16867458
Speaking from experience, girls find the idea of a dude who is committed to bettering himself super attractive.

So long as you actually, you know, do it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.