[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, first off; fuck college. The whole thing is at best a waste
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: degree.jpg (8 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
degree.jpg
8 KB, 239x211
Ok, first off; fuck college. The whole thing is at best a waste of time and at worst a process for indoctrinating clueless children and loading them up with debt so they can be tools of the system.

Unfortunately, i just spent a bunch of time attending one. It was free for me and the degree is too valuable to pass up. I recently recieved a letter from the school saying they wont let me graduate at the end of the semester unless i provide transcripts from the other schools i attended. This pisses me off because when I went to school before I was young and more retarded than now. I basically failed out of school and joined the military. In the military, I learned how to not be such a peice of shit. Now, I've got a great GPA and im worried they are going to fuck it up by including grades from all those years ago.

Can anyone tell me if the transcripts will effect my GPA if I don't need any of those credits to graduate? If so, how can I avoid that?
>>
When I transferred schools they only took my credits. My GPA did not transfer.
>>
Have you even looked at their policies for transferring credits?.....retard
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.