[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP I normally dont consider myself the horndog. Even surrounded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: money.jpg (562 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
562 KB, 1920x1080
HELP

I normally dont consider myself the horndog. Even surrounded by scantly clad hotties I dont spill my spaghetti. However, I cut my FWB off for being too clingly and live in a shit hole town with no social scene so I havent been with a women in 2years!

My neighbor is this cute little thing and she likes to come over and play vidya and watch movies and talk about her lifes problems. When she started opening up she let me know about her DDLG interest and that her best guy friend is her "Platonic Caregiver." I was really turned off by the whole caregiver thing. Ive dealt with the "I have alot of guy friends" chicks in the past but this was just a huge "Come on!" so i didnt escalate my interest, We hung out more frequently and after taking her on 2 unnofficial dates I decided to distance myself. About 3 months went by without communication, even tho she lives next door literally. Lately my horniess is becoming uncomntrollable. 5-6 masturbation sessions in a day and Im still popping wood around hot bodies IRL. I resorted to Tinder and the like with nill results. A couple interested but live 100+ miles away. So, in my horniess and desperate mental state I simply "Hey"'d the girl next door,

Well... she came over and chilled right away. Turns out caregiver is out of the picture now and she seems to be flirting more openly with me. She came over last night wearing booty shorts and a tube top, showing off her perky breasts and long legs. We played vidya all night, very positive evening, when she left I hugged her, couldt go for the kiss, might give her a black eye with my spring loaded boner.

tl;dr : how can a normal guy overwhelmed for the first time by the need to fuck casually ask for sex from the girl next door
>>
File: 7eqsMhG.png (717 KB, 496x754) Image search: [Google]
7eqsMhG.png
717 KB, 496x754
>This is what she looks like
>This is NOT her
>>
Maybe indulge her fetish. Seriously, just work your way up to it, seems like she might be interested. Not sure why you were worried about her caregiver if you're looking for something casual.
>>
>>16864706
You don't ask for sex, you just start doing it. Slowly at first of course and make sure she's enjoying it before you put it in her.
>>
File: feelcast.jpg (28 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
feelcast.jpg
28 KB, 500x289
>>16864804

God damnit Anon your post has made me so conflicted. Yes, I want to nail this chick for the very simple purpose of getting the posion out BUT I have to admit to you and myself that I do want for more that just one hookup. Maybe even more than a casual FWB. I do have a track record for picking the crazy manipulative ones who take me down a river of lies and Im already getting red flags from her that shes that type.

So, end goal has to be a solid friendship that isnt intrusive into my money and my property and a healthy amount of sexual experimentation for as long as I can or want to pull it off

Wow....
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.