[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/ I have no idea what to do and am hoping one of you has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: justin_trudeau.jpg (268 KB, 1200x922) Image search: [Google]
justin_trudeau.jpg
268 KB, 1200x922
/adv/ I have no idea what to do and am hoping one of you has the answer.

I had a big event a few days ago and a woman I've known for a while and deeply care for showed up after everyone was gone.

I got her text in the morning and we got into an argument about how she never hung out with me anymore. I haven't seen her in 4 months and she would sometimes flat out ignore my texts.

She replied saying she was pushing me and everyone else in her life away because of an event that happened last year and she felt she didn't she was important to me anymore and wasn't needed at my event.

I told her this wasn't the case and that she should have come to my party because I wanted her to meet some people and she said there will be other events.

tl:dr she says I am acting like I don't care about her even though she is the one ignoring me.

Should I continue to push for her to be in my life to show I care or do I need to keep my distance and let her sort her shit out?
>>
>>16863882

you tell us. is she worth keeping in your life?

if ur answer is
>idk

then its probably 'no' but ur penis thinks otherwise.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.