[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to work >easy to not think about my ex >go out with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: tfw.jpg (22 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
22 KB, 292x292
>go to work
>easy to not think about my ex
>go out with a buddy who's usually with his gf
>easy to not think about my ex
>get home
>can't stop thinking about ex

How do I stop? I can't find something to do every second of every day. Whether I'm making dinner, reading a book, watching a show, I can't help but think about her.
>>
Can't help you op, because I hate myself right now, I don't date.

>be like satou
>apathy and anxiety on the same level as him
>everything is a conspiracy, no wonder
> still no Misaki to teach me
>an hero
>>
Think about it. Feel every feeling. Feel the loneliness, the regret, the anger, the dissapointment, let yourself feel all theese things and let the feelings evolve into better ones. Shoving shit in a box and ignoring it never helped anyone in the Long run. I am two months out of a 3,5 year relationship. And the first thing i did was to allow myself all the emotions that follower. It has led to me being in a state where i can date and party. Ive been sexually active and i manage to feel good about being Me and not the old Us. Its not done overnight. But its necsessary for the healing procsess
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.