[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /adv/, I need some help here. My girlfriend and I have been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
hey /adv/, I need some help here.

My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now. She's beautiful, funny, and really nice. After more dates than I can count, I was pretty sure I knew all about her.

That is, until I learned she was a furry.

And now that I know that she's saving up for a fursuit, I've been feeling pretty uncomfortable whenever she talks about it. I try to be supportive, but I'm really pushing it now.

She's seriously into this. She shows me blogs and YouTube videos on how to make fursuit heads and whatnot. She keeps on making plans with me, and she always mentions wearing a fursuit to wherever we decide to go. She's even told me- in great detail- about a dream she had where she was in a fursuit. Not even last week, she wanted me to buy her a dog collar so she can wear it with her fursuit once she gets it made.

I'm really in love with her, /adv/, and I don't want to break up with her. How do I tell her I don't really like the idea of her wearing a fursuit, at least around me, without her getting mad at me?
>>
The way to not make he'd mad it is to tell her you're uncomfortable with it when she brought it up first. So I vote time traveling.
>>
>>16863039
I hate to be that guy, but are you sure you want to date someone who is potentially into bestiality? Just think it over man, you don't want to get cucked by a dog.
>>
"I'm scatophil accept my fetish. When you're ready to eat my poop tell me."

If no‚

"why would I satisfy your fetish if you cant satisfy mine. You're selfish."
>>
"I'm not going to stop you from wearing a fursuit in your personal time but I would prefer if you didn't do that while we are together."

There ya go
>>
OP here.

Thanks, /adv/. I'm gonna text her about it. Wish me luck, I might post pics of the convo.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.