[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw a girl approached me today >sperg out how the heck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1454378564524.jpg (95 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1454378564524.jpg
95 KB, 512x384
>mfw a girl approached me today
>sperg out

how the heck do I learn how to do the whole "talk to girls" thing?? I just want to be a fun person around them.
>>
File: 1454449766403.jpg (218 KB, 546x761) Image search: [Google]
1454449766403.jpg
218 KB, 546x761
Motherfuckers answer!

Today changed my outlook on everything and I know what I want!

I'm fucking tired of being beta! Tell me what to do!

I want to be alpha! I want it! I'll do whatever it takes!
>>
>>16862832

Talk to a girl like you would talk to a guy. It's not difficult.
>>
Take da Pussy of the Pedestal. Its just a person. Be yourself, never stop being yourself (unless your a racist asshole or something). Problem solved
>>
>>16862864

>12 minutes
>YOU GUYS BETTER ANSWER
>I WANNA BE ALPHA!!!!!!111onetwo
>>
>>16862866
>>16862870

>just talk to them like a guy
>just b yourself

The fuck? Are you guys messing with me? I want to be alpha not the loser virgin faggot i am now!
>>
>>16862876
Then dont be a loser faggot...
>>
>>16862876

Busting a nut and going nuts over a girl talking to you is the definition of being a virgin loser, yes.

Relax. Talk to her like she is a normal person you would like to be friends with. You'd be surprised how easy it is to connect with someone if you're not trying to treat them like they're made of glass.
>>
>>16862882
The fuck how does autism do that??

Fuck it ill do it. Ive already said ill do anything
>>
>>16862886
>Relax. Talk to her like she is a normal person you would like to be friends with.

Is that it all there is? Because if there's anything else ILL FUCKING DO IT.
>>
>>16862920
Its simple as that. Just dont go in thinking your entitled to her pussy or anything.
>>
So this is what ive got

1. Be yourself
2. dont be a loser faggot
3. Talk to her like she is a normal person you would like to be friends with.
4. Take da Pussy of the Pedestal
5. Talk to her like she is a normal person you would like to be friends with.

This is good?
>>
Hear what I say now.

The kitty approaches you. Pet the kitty. If you do not pet the kitty, the kitty will walk away.

Follow?
>>
>>16862832
How old are you?

I used to be the same way until a multi-year physical illness and subsequent depression from the forced solitude erased any trace of personal inhibitions. My best advice is to stay far, far away from the 'alpha' mentality. It sorta works if you're in college, but past that it is a *major* turnoff for any self-respecting girl. If you want to fingerblast vapid club whores post-grad, acting like a total hardo definitely works but I don't think that is what you are looking for.

>I just want to be a fun person around them
You answered your own question and it's the ultimate key to women. Just be a fun person to be around, and they will want to be around you more (and will tell their friends about you). It's really that simple. I realize that's probably not a very helpful answer to you, because you don't know how to be "fun". I used to be the same way --- wishing for a magic button that would secretly give me the "right" things to say to a girl. The magic button style of thinking is the problem (with you, my past self, and the PUA community).

If you're interested, reply with your age/more details about your situation and I'll try to outline a few things that you can do to "become more fun". It drastically depends on what stage you are at in life.
>>
Dating/fucking is just an extension of friendship.

So as others have said, just talk to them the same way you would talk to a guy. Get sex completely out of your mind, pretend they don't even have a vagina, and just become friends with them first. You can work on trying to date them after you've established a friendship. Have to crawl before you walk.
>>
>>16862982
Yes, Understood.

>>16863003

always been a loser and tired of it!

Ive also just changed my goal. Fun guy isnt enough. I want a harem.

I will do anything! I promise I will endure any shit that comes at me to achieve this goal!

>>16863006
>Get sex completely out of your mind
WHAT
>pretend they don't even have a vagina, and just become friends with them first. You can work on trying to date them after you've established a friendship. Have to crawl before you walk.

If it will help then I WILL DO IT
>>
>>16862832

My rules for women;
>Don't speak until spoken to, unless it's work related.
>Don't ask personal question and NEVER ASK ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP STATUS.
>The only time it is acceptable to ask personal questions, is if they ask it first, because then they've set an example that it is okay to do that.
>Always deflect their questions back at them with an "and you?".
>Try to avoid talking about anything too personal anyway. The weather, work, shopping etc.
>Ask questions to get her talking, the more she talks, the less you have to think about what to say.
>Don't touch unless she touches first. Even then it might not be okay, so assess the situation.
>USE CLICHES ALL THE TIME. "Havin' one of 'those' days...", etc. They're cliche for a reason.
>Make yourself appear a little clumsy "Oh, I totally forgot to do this...". Share an embarrassing anecdote of something. Humanises you, makes you less intimidating and creepy. Could potentielly even make 'em laugh.

Shit, I'm a beta autist, but since I started following these rules, I get alot more attention (To be honest though, that wasn't my intention. I just wanted invisibility. To talk so little that I'm not arrogant/overconfident and chatty, and to talk to much that I'm not the "creepy quite guy").
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.