[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do in a marriage or LTR when the love is there but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (103 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
103 KB, 640x960
What do you do in a marriage or LTR when the love is there but the passion feels gone?

Background: my bf was an immature idiot guy type when we met 5 years later he is sweet and caring but I don't feel like he really loves me how he used to treat me and I don't enjoy having sex anymore. I am trying to get more wet and stuff but the whole sex act just feels so fake I cannot get into it.
>>
bdsm
>>
We have sort of tried that but come on at this point we cant pretend to enjy normal sex let alone something new
>>
He says he loves me all the time and calls me from work and does sweet things but I just don't feel the powerful attraction towards me I got from all the men I slept with in the past.

And it makes me depressed and I feel like a constant failure and I can't get wet.
>>
>>16862763
Thats really all the adv I get? Dang
>>
>>16862821

Break up man but whoever you get with next those feelings will probably die off again and you will feel the same way again. Welcome to life the feelings dont last.
>>
>>16862800
You do realize this is all in your head, right? I mean, I seriously don't see anything in his behaviour (or you neglected those details) to make me see how you feel or even try and understand you.

So far I just see someone who's out of the honeymoon phase and is blaming it on her boyfriend "not loving her".

Are you sure it isn't you the one who doesn't love him?
>>
>>16862838
Thats what he Always says.
I just dont feel into it and it seems like it takes him forever to cum
>>
>>16862844
>I just dont feel into it
See? It was the other way around. YOU are the one who doesn't love him as much as you did and now you project it onto him, since you don't want to be the bad guy.

Do this poor a guy a favour and break up with him, will ya?
>>
>>16862800
Go out together. The moment you see another woman taking interest in him you'll want to fuck him like you're in college.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.