[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm getting married in a year and a half, already set the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1444745606484.png (25 KB, 417x314) Image search: [Google]
1444745606484.png
25 KB, 417x314
I'm getting married in a year and a half, already set the date and we are working the details.
The thing is I'm getting stationed in Washington state and I'm leaving out tomorrow. Any tips I can use for being a good husband for the future and introducing her into the military lifestyle?
>>
How's the relationship? Is she high maintenance?
>>
File: 1454900017401.png (154 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1454900017401.png
154 KB, 557x605
>>16862812
No not really now I'm not gonna lie she is spoiled and her family is pretty well off. Father is a Nam vet. However they have had some lows and she is very humble.
>>
>>16862825
>>
>>16863021
Saved
>>
>>16862728
Man, you are already a good guy. I'm, on the other hand, worried about you. Do you know how many guys in the army get cheated on?

Please be sure she won't fuck you over. I have a great deal of respect towards guys in the army. I'm joining the navy of my country.
>>
>>16862728
If it's happening: get married legally after basic, #yolo.
You can co-locate and start getting BAH. Lock it down quick mang. Waiting for you to get done with training so you can take leave will be stressful enough for her.

A marriage is either going to work or not in the military, might as well find out quick.
>>
File: 1444775644110.jpg (41 KB, 562x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444775644110.jpg
41 KB, 562x1000
>>16863044
Yea, I trust her tho she is kinda laz when it comes to new things but I can't wait to start this new part of my life with her
>>16863254
I'm already enlisted its just my first PCS so it's gonna be long distance until next July I'll be taking leave on Christmas for the month and she is saving to see me in the summer.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.