[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fucking eh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_m2xu3uyhqb1qdhrwbo1_500.jpg (45 KB, 500x462) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2xu3uyhqb1qdhrwbo1_500.jpg
45 KB, 500x462
I'm about to message this guy cause I need to clear some things out between us and I need to know which medium is the best:

>text
>fb message
>something else? (what?)

also can I leave a message and run away?
>>
>>16861959
I have no idea what this vague ass thing you need to say is. BUT if you want to say it and run you should probably say it in person. Publicly if needed.

>but i don't wanna

Do what you want then.
>>
>>16861967
I just need to apologise and growel, something like that can't be done in person because I'm ill and it's not very possible anyway cause the dude runs away whenever he sees me and I'm always too tired or sleepy to chase him. And people would talk.

eh, fuck it all.
>>
up
>>
just write him a letter
its personal and it's up to him how to respond, it shows that you care plus its also apparent that you don't want/expect an answer
>>
>>16862080
noo, letter is far too autistic
>>
>>16861959

your last medium of telecommunication
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.