[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys, there is this girl I met and she's really into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1456480017763.png (269 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
1456480017763.png
269 KB, 500x514
Ok guys, there is this girl I met and she's really into me and I think I like her too but she's trying really hard, like just now she wants that we exchange pics and use them as wallpapers and this whole thing is really cringy and makes me nervous and confused and I have no fucking idea what to do.
We hug alot and occasionaly kiss but it feels really weird and I feel like my friend dont really approve of us.
It all happened in a few weeks but I feel like shit.
>>
>>16861845
Is she 15? She sounds 15
>>
>>16861852
Fuck
How did you guess ?
>>
You must be 18+ to use this website.
>>
>>16861845
Fucking dump her and find someone compatible?
Is it really that hard?
Unless you do actually like her, then give it a shot, i'm cringey as fuck with my gf but we do it on purpose to piss each other off and ruin moments
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.