[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/. I just had a massive nosebleed and the first thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: ShitHitsFanMediumT.png (100 KB, 603x408) Image search: [Google]
ShitHitsFanMediumT.png
100 KB, 603x408
Hi /adv/. I just had a massive nosebleed and the first thing I grabbed was my grandfather's pristine white handkerchief. The nosebleed is gone but now I have blood on it. I tried rinsing it with water but that didn't get rid of it. My first thought was to just use bleach since it's already white anyway. Does /adv/ have any home remedies for this problem (someone told me soak it in vinegar but I have doubts)?
>>
I REALLY hope you rinsed it right away and with COLD water. Otherwise you are a bit fucked. First you get rid of the protein in the blood. Then you try to get the iron ions out. You can try doing that by soaking it with cola, then rinse and wash in the washing machine with some active oxigen for white laundry.
>>
I use oxy-clean on my underwear when I get the unexpected period leak, and that shit works. But like the previous anon said, you must soak it and wash it in cold water. I hope you did that.
>>
>>16861289
>>16861332
yeah, I rinsed with LOTS of cold water. Oxy-clean you say? We have a bunch of that powdered stuff. Do you think I can make up a small container of it and soak it?
>>
hydrogen peroxide. pour a little bit of it over the blood and let it set. then wash it with oxy-clean
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.