[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf is with german girls? My town has a lot of german tourists.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
Wtf is with german girls? My town has a lot of german tourists. They look all right, you start talking and you can have a good conversation. As soon as it comes to, lets meet again or even do something now, I get 'no.' What is it? Why so stuck up?
>>
>>16861064
>asks girls out
>gets no
>ermagerd Deutsche frauen are so stuck up

Nothing is with german girls, maybe it's with you? I've lived in many plances all over the world except for South America, and I've mostly gotten "yes", with a few "no"s every now and then.

You sound buttmad, maybe you shouldn't take it so personally? Anon I'm sure you aren't that bad of a person, because I'm sure as hell while Germans are arrogant (rightly so for many reasons, wrongly so for just as many reasons; just like any other nationality), it would be childish to assume that girls are stuck up for turning you down.

>TL;DR Deutsche Frauen don't owe you anything, and you don't owe German girls anything, either
>stop being buttmad
>>
Have you googled German culture tips or courtship etiquette? You might be shooting yourself in the foot by being too flirtatious or giving empty icebreaker compliments.

Or maybe they don't want to get an American STD. Whatever.
>>
>>16861064
Because you can't meet up with them again because they have to go back... to Germany???

Presuming you live in Europe and they have to take a several hour long train ride to go to wherever you live and back.
>>
Yeah I'm thinking it has to do with them just visiting like the previous post said.
>>
>>16861202
>>16861193
I thought that too but other nationalities are ok with me and up for stuff. Its just the german girls, and its a problem because there are so many of them here.

>>16861100
I just did this tonight, pretty unhelpful. I guess it comes down to them not looking for any adventures except with other tourists.

>>16861089
I am mad I can't help it. I thought I'd give it a last dash with this german girl today and it was going great, half hour or so, went to leave she talked me back etc.. Then when I finally suggested we do something she was all 'no I have to get back to my hostel and cook a meal for myself.' Its seriously driving me nuts
>>
>>16861256
>Its seriously driving me nuts

She's here for another few days and wouldn't, repeat wouldn't even give me her phone number.
>>
File: 1411441948478.jpg (264 KB, 717x688) Image search: [Google]
1411441948478.jpg
264 KB, 717x688
>>16861256
Honestly man, maybe take a break, and wait for the next batch of tourists. Try other approaches and techniques with other girls, and if they work, apply to the german girls that are so sought after.

Don't be mad at them, because you'll inadvertently come off as desperate, and that'll just make things worse. They're tourists, you've got an endless supply. We're intelligent beings, evolve your techniques. As cliche and lame as it sounds, I believe in you! If you can do other girls, you can do Deutsche frauen
>>
>>16861264
I don't have a radar for german girls. I just see a girl and I think tourist then I start talking and oh they're german and I look to the heavens to give me strength because I know even if I have the best conversation of my life it's never going to go anywhere. They maddeningly just don't give a fuck about you, but in a polite way!
>>
>>16861279

Dude I'm not going SJW or anything, but you realize that not every conversation with a woman is an invitation for sex

I mean, God bless you for trying so hard, but you don't really have the right to get mad or think "they don't give a fuck about me" just because they won't let you fuck them on the same day you met. Get over yourself
>>
>>16861293
Well the guide to german girls said they're ultra independent and feminism is strong there, so perhaps that's it. I can't help feeling they are stuck up and think they're better than everyone else. I'm almost at the point of getting racist to the next one who says nice to meet you and telling her to fuck off back home.
>>
>>16861304

just kill yourself now pathetic faggot.
>>
File: 1407377892363.jpg (36 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
1407377892363.jpg
36 KB, 333x500
>>16861304
>they're ultra independent and feminism is strong

Only in some bits, you'll still have Deutsche frauen who is independent but still respects the patriarch. Feminism isn't even bad, it's just the modern interpretation of it has gown fucktard awry.

It isn't because of feminism or independent women, honestly. I'm pretty sure it's just you unconsciously coming off as being too piney and desperate. If you try to get less fixated on german girls, you'll find that they'll be easier to come.

Again, they don't owe you anything but the usual stranger politeness, and you don't own them anything but the usual stranger politeness.

Keep trying, you'll get your german goo girl soon!
>>
>>16861329
this
>>
>>16861341
I am not fixated on german girls! I see a girl out and I hope she isn't german and I start talking and it turns out she usually is. Anyway you guys are probably right. I'm just going to cool it and if a girl looks even remotely german I'll stay away. Its not worth the angst, nice german word there.
>>
>>16861358
........reading more about it german guys have given up on them too so I don't know they fare. Dildos sell well in germany?
>>
>>16861064
Try telling them you're a Syrian Muslim refugee.
They'll be on your dick in no time...
>>
its called autism
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.