[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
soo my gf and I have been going out since we were 15 (22 now),
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1388656441451.jpg (10 KB, 300x288) Image search: [Google]
1388656441451.jpg
10 KB, 300x288
soo my gf and I have been going out since we were 15 (22 now), about a month ago we felt more like friends and decided to go on a break
as we still feel like we are each others futures but we needed some time to experience things on our own
part of this was getting with other people, we decided to keep it outside of our friendship group and only kissing,
the other night I kissed someone within those boundaries, as expected she was pretty upset
we got into a fight even though she admitted I hadn't really done anything wrong,
but I kind of have a lot of thoughts running through my head at the moment
>>
whats the purpose of this thread
>>
>>16860014
>>
>>16860407
has anyone got experience with a break ?
can it be successful? what type of things did you do in that time? how do you handle your partner being with other people? is it better to cut all contact? I defiantly think a relationship is better than a fling but have spent my younger years not being able to experience that side definitely leaves me curious and is it a bad thing that I do want to experience it?
>>
>>16860407
its lose lose, jealousy will ruin the relationship if either of you does anything, and resentment will ruin the relationship if it leads to either of you feeling like you "missed out" on exploring

open relationships never work, go back to full time or break it off
>>
>>16860417
I think the other people thing is one part
like I know she wants to work on her confidence as she's always been jealous when ever I've made new female friends or anything
for me i wanted to 'get out there' more cus Im an awkward fuck in conversations especially when meeting new people
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.