[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To keep a story short, I'll summarize it with a question/form
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: ss+(2016-02-28+at+11.36.57).jpg (28 KB, 316x222) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-28+at+11.36.57).jpg
28 KB, 316x222
To keep a story short, I'll summarize it with a question/form of a question(s).
If you were a male, aged 16 and had sex with a woman who was over the age of 18, and she got pregnant: Would that child be considered a rape baby? (I'm almost certain he was 16 at the time, but he could have been 15.)
Would the male not be able to see his kid until he turned 21? If so, why? (He never called her a "crazy bitch who wont let me see my kid." From what I can tell, it was a one night stand).
Would he be able to move to another state?(Ohio is the current state he lives in. He tells me he cannot leave his state because of his kid)
What would go as far as child support goes for the male? (I was told he does not pay child support)
I was told a story and I am unsure if it was a demented joke, or true story. He tends to build up a good, interesting story but then pulls the "ahh I got you, you dumb bitch." card. I didn't bring up his kid again, til a few months ago and I said "On a serious note, do you really have a kid or was that just another joke to poke me with?" His reponse was "I just cant see him. It's so sad" But he said it with a tone as if he dropped his cookie, but had 100 more. Not too sad about it in all honesty.
I'll note the kid is probably 2 years old now. The mother does not/will not send pictures of the kid to him. (I don't understand why) This whole situation seems very fishy to me, he just does not hold himself as a "young father who will be meeting his kid in a few years"
I'm leaning to the side of "A joke gone too far and he didn't know how to back out and just went with it."
>>
The blame would be on her because she's an adult and he is not. I'm pretty sure the reason why she's so secretive with their son is cause she's scared people will find out about how young she is compared to him. Trust me, I went through the same thing but my boyfriend at the time was older. So, no he would not get in trouble but she will. I mean if they keep it on the low and the only people that know sre understanding then why can't he meet his kid. Also he can take her to court to file for custody but then she'd get in trouble. So it's like a double whammy.
>>
I dont know but a lot of people deal with huge fucking problems by being flippant about it and also because facing it head on would be emotionally too much for them to handle. I tell stories about the time i was tweaking and in rehab and laugh about it and people look at me like i shouldnt be so uncaring about it but thats how i deal
>>
>>16860265
So if he wanted to see his kid, (if it is a real story) he could have by now?
>>
Nobody would even give a fuck. Girls don't get in trouble for statutory rape. That is a male crime only, unfortunately
>>
OP, if he's saying he can't see his kid because the mother was 2 years older than him when it happened then he's a damn liar.

Why are you even involved with some dude like this anyway?
>>
He might be laughing it off because that's his only way of dealing with not being able to see his kid. Dunno. I had a friend who had an abortion at 17, she was obviously devastated, but she still made jokes about it. Pretty tasteless in my opinion, but that was how she dealt with it.
>>
>>16860298
He's my best friend, I care about him too much to let go

I'm too forgiving of liars like that.

I don't know whats wrong with me
>>
>>16860250
Technically she is the adult and he the child, but the law would not get involved with that small an age gap. (They're concerned with 40 year olds grooming 12 year olds.)

He has all the rights and responsibilities of an adult. He can sue for access and be sued for support. He should decide what he wants and get a lawyer.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.