[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys I need a little bit of advice. Say there's this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 20160218_211306.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160218_211306.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Ok guys I need a little bit of advice. Say there's this cute girl you like, you make her laugh she makes you smile everytime that she doe right. But there's one minor setback, inb4 shitstorm I know its kinda fucked up. She's my cousin, not my 1st cousin thankfully, we're only related by grandfather. But the thing is, both of our familes would go ape shit if they found out. Should I go for it?
>>
Pic related btw, its her pussy
>>
>>16860012
Do you have the lack of personal pride to involve yourself in such an incestuous relationship? It sounds to me like no amount of convincing will get you to do otherwise. You know it's morally wrong, you know your family will not approve, but you are still considering it. Why?
>>
I dont see the problem theres really nothing wrong with it pretty sure marrying your 2nd cousin is legal in most states. Go for it bro just dobt tell yo senpai.
>>
>>16860022
Honestly? She makes me happy, I know that sounds like some beta shit but its the truth man. Especially recently, we're in like some choreographers right, and every time we do demonstrations I swear dude I could feel us getting closer, physically and personally. Idk tho man you might be right tho
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.