[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend Can't Orgasm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Maxresdefault.png (661 KB, 1194x788) Image search: [Google]
Maxresdefault.png
661 KB, 1194x788
I tried eating my girlfriend out a couple of times. She says it's really good but she doesn't think she can orgasm because she'll get there and then suddenly stop without finishing. I asked her how she would feel trying to orgasm with a vibratory first and she agreed to try. Why would it help her to do it on her own first? If she can't do it on her own does that mean she can't finish?

Also,
>nigger cock
No.

>someone else
No.

>trauma
No.
>>
>>16859353
The female orgasm is a fickle thing. She may have emotional barriers even she doesn't know about. Try having conversation while the deed is being done. Worked for me.
>>
>>16859353
You're trying to make her orgasm, that's the problem.

You can't force it.
>>
I think you being there could be better.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.