[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Co2FAho.jpg (75 KB, 757x960) Image search: [Google]
Co2FAho.jpg
75 KB, 757x960
So my girlfriend of three years suddenly gets pregnant. We were apart for a few months while she visited family. The pregnancy takes 11 months. She has all these excuses like she can't be induced because the baby is in the wrong position then they plan a c section. Then all of a sudden she gets induced. Now here's the baby. After 11 fucking months. Is this even possible? Am I wrong for thinking she's a lying bitch? Need some input
>>
It's usually like 2 weeks max they let go past the due date before inducing, otherwise it's dangerous for both the baby and the mother.
Something's fishy, especially if she's hiding the real timeline. A paternity test is necessary for sure.
>>
How would I go about this? I mean is it something as easy as picking a test up at the store or is this something I'd have to go through a court for? My thought process is gone right now.
>>
I think you can use a hair sample from both of you and goto a clinic. May be possible for her to not find out.
>>
That would be amazing if I could do it without her knowing. I'll do some research I live in florida so I'm not sure which clinic but I'll look. Thanks so much
>>
>>16858975
>So my girlfriend of three years suddenly gets pregnant. We were apart for a few months while she visited family.
She got pregnant while you were apart?
>>
We had sex right before she left...so her story is that it happened then. But if that's true then the time line is thrown off. My thought is that she fucked someone else a little after and that's when she got pregnant. If it was mine then that would mean she carried my baby for 11 months I've never heard of that happening. She probably got pregnant a few months after I fucked her and this is her story.
>>
>>16858975
Calling bullshit on her story. 11 months is way too long. In the UK at least, you are required by law until the age of 18 to get the mothers consent to do a paternity test.

Listen, this is something that can greatly effect the next 20+ years of your life. This will gnaw at your mind forever if you let it lie. Tell her something doesn't seem right to you, and that you will require a paternity test.

It doesn't matter if she throws a fit, starts crying about how you don't trust her. This is 20 years we're talking about here. Demand a test, and if she refuses, walk away from her.
>>
>>16859199

you're right on being suspicious, just make sure to get a partenity test asap.
>>
>>16859217
There have been pregnancies as long as a year, but 11 months is still far too much of a statistical and medical outlier to not be suspicious.
>>
>>16858975
Did your sign the birth certificate?
>>
I didn't sign anything just in case and she actually said a paternity test was fine. She actually mentioned when I brought up the fact that I was slightly confused about some things. Still, just because she's ok with it doesn't mean I believe her
>>
>>16858975
Get a paternity test regardless of what she says, you dont need to take care of a kid that could potentially not be yours.
>>
>>16859497
I will..I gotta check out the florida laws and rules for all of it but I'm going to asap
>>
>>16859325
this don't sing shit until you are sure that child is yours or else you will have to pay child support even if that kid is not yours. i know the laws are fuck up but that is how this gynocentric society works.
>>
Get a pregnancy test discretely because 11 months is an insane time for a pregnancy.
>>
>>16858975
it only takes 9 months to make a baby where did you get sex ed from?
>>
>>16859199

11 MONTHS IS IMPOSSIBLE.
THE PLACENTA STARTS TO FAIL AFTER 9 1/2 MONTHS.
>>
>>16858975

>can baby be inside for 11 months

I'm understanding why you're asking this question on 4chan
>>
OP get a fucking paternity test you're not the father
>>
>>16859065
The hair has to include the follicle/root,
or es no bueno, anon
>>
pretty sure that kid ain't yours
>>
>>16858975
Einstein's mother was 14 months. Maybe your child (if yours) will be the next super brain century
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.