[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So basically, i really wanna fuck my boss. Im 16 and he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 768x1024
So basically, i really wanna fuck my boss. Im 16 and he's around 10 ish years older than me. we're both huge gaming nerds and I think he's a bit intimidated by me because of the way i look (i dont look like a girl who plays WoW for 12 hours straight lets just say that, nor do I look my age which has gotten me in trouble a lot in the past). he's very touchy, like he'll touch my arms and stuff a lot, and we always talk to eachother a lot, and he'll go out of his way to come over and talk to me or try and impress me with like a dumb joke or gaming thing. So lads, how should i go about this? Should i repress this or act on it?
>>
your the guy pretending to be the girl arnt you?
Dont fuck a 16 year old girl jesus christ
>>
>>16858922
You're not like other gurls, are you gamer gurl
>>
>>16858931
Thought similarly. Except I thought he was 16 and they were gay.
More likely than female gamers.
>>
I just meant like im a super basic ass girly girl bitch who wants to be a makeup artist, so gaming's just kind of like a side thing, but it's the only thing me and him have in common so we talk about it a lot.

But srsly i need some more opinions on this its been driving me crazy for months and idk if I should say anything
>>
>>16858922
16 and already wanting to fuck your boss? You have a long life of stds and drama awaiting you. Trashy. Go for it
>>
>>16858922
>i really wanna fuck my boss. I'm 16

You're going to make a great first wife for some lucky young man out there.
>>
>>16858922
You're a sick dude, homes.
>>
You're a 16 year old girl get the fuck off 4chan go back to shitposting the meme chihuahua flying on the cheeseburger on twitter and wait until you're older to fuck around or you'll literally end up labelled as a slag
>>
ITT: people falling for a shitty bait.
>>
>>16858922
>Im 16
MODS MODS MODS
O
D
S

M
O
D
S

M
O
D
S
>>
don't hate the player, hate the game
goldigger gets bank from sexual harassment case, and nobody gets hurt but GAMESTOP for being stupid enough to hire her
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.