[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, I'm going abroad soon to visit my boyfriend and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: British_Airways_So_2803633b[1].jpg (43 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
British_Airways_So_2803633b[1].jpg
43 KB, 620x388
Hey /adv/, I'm going abroad soon to visit my boyfriend and I'll be meeting his family for the first time. When he came here they sent gifts with him for me and my family and we'd like to do the same for them. But I'm at a loss for what to get his two brothers and father, and my boyfriend hasn't been able to offer much insight into what they might like.

Whatever I bring needs to be able to go through customs and be brought onto a plane. What are some thoughtful gifts to consider? I'm from America and they're from the UK if it helps.
>>
>>16858022
Give them some blowjobs you stupid whore
>>
Use their gifts as inspiration. What did they send over to you and your family?
>>
>>16858109
An apron, three cookbooks filled with traditional British recipes, some cute tea towels, and some canvas bags with the British flag and other distinctly British motifs. When my boyfriend returned we sent a cookbook back with him along with a few other small things. I was thinking of possibly getting them something distinctly American like they did with the bags, but I'm not sure what.
>>
>>16858166
>distinctly American like they did with the bags, but I'm not sure what
How many guns can you carry in your hand baggage?
>>
>>16858022
Maybe some diecast/airfix american muscle car models?
>>
>>16858611
Isn't that kind of a niche? Sounds like something that'd only be appreciated by someone with a specific interest in model cars.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.