[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a tan like pic related? I see guys in my gym with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1453639330755.png (534 KB, 598x444) Image search: [Google]
1453639330755.png
534 KB, 598x444
How do I get a tan like pic related?

I see guys in my gym with a nice tan and I'm just wondering how the fuck they got it. Tanning bed? That weird cream shit people use? Spray tan?

I'm white as fuck and I'm tired of it. I want that nice golden brown skin. The weather is shit here and it's never sunny so I can't really get it naturally.

I'm not too concerned with how safe it is, because I'm not getting any younger. I'm just wondering what the best way is. Thanks.
>>
Tanning bed. Just don't overdo it. It takes time for your body to react to the exposure, create more melanin and then for those cells to build up through the various strata of your skin. This process takes up to a month. If you base your tanning schedule on the early results you see, a few weeks from now you're going to look like a piece of beef jerky. Start slow.
>>
>>16857804
Go to the beach? Tanning beds are a fucking nightmare, you just get bathed in UV radiation for a tan significantly quicker than you would get from the sun.

A lot of it's genetics though. One thing you can do is take L-Tyrosine supplements, it is a precursor to Melanin which is what causes darker pigmentation.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.